23.

Yoongi/ Suga POV

She was sleeping beside me. I couldn't resist to take photo of her sleepy face. Then I heard the guys came back.
Goddamn it. They had supposed to be back later...

'We are home!' I heard Taehyung's voice.

'Don't shout you idiot.' I scolded him immediately.

'Why? What are you doing, hyung? Don't tell me you are...' Jimin mumbled then everyone stared at Y/N's sleeping beauty.

'You didn't mention your plans for tonight.' Namjoon winked at me.

'Why are you here?' I scoffed when they put back their coat on the rack.

'Well, someone thinks, that he's legal now he can drink as much as can. The little muscle pig now is really and I mean it when I say  really drunk.' He explained. And then I saw Jungkook who was a way too tipsy and Jimin was the fairy Godmother and helped him along with Hobi.

'Sorry, hyung.' Hobi said. 'Wow, she is really cute.'

'Can you all disappear for fuck sake?' I swore and the others gave me a scared look. I was rarely angry, I could keep my cool easily but sometimes I lost it.

'Fine, bye hyung.' Taehyung waved and all of them quickly closed themselves in their room. Of course Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook stayed together. Poor boy he clearly needed people to watch over him.

Then Y/N started moving. She obviously had a nightmare. She was hysterical in her sleep and my heart ached seeing her like this.
I rubbed her back to comfort her, even in her dreamland. She stopped kicking with her legs.

Not many people knew why I worked in the night. Because I also had troubles with sleeping. I realized we had had the same issues - depression, insomnia. What else? It was strange to think about but I had never thought I would find someone with so much in common. I wanted to talk about this matters with her but we were in an early stage of in our relationship.

She woke up and jumped in surprise.

'Easy, tiger.' I said chuckling.

'Hey, what's the time?' She asked rubbing her eyes.

'It's 1 o'clock.'

Her eyes widened.

'What? Oh my god. My parents...'

'I informed them. See?' I showed the message I wrote via her mobile phone to her parents.

'Oh. Have the guys arrived?'

'Yes, they have. Jungkook is terribly drunk.'

'Poor boy. I can't judge him, I was really drank when I was with you that night.'

'I didn't mind it at all. You were cute.'

'Isn't Jungkook cute now?'

I laughed and pat her head, earning a blush by my action. I can't get bored seeing her red cheeks.

'He can't even make a normal conversation, unlike you. You weren't as drunk as him.'

'Good to know.' She said. 'I was thinking...'

'Hm?'

'After my parents leave, I would like you to continue our lessons together.'

'I really need to get English lessons. I rather study from you than Namjoon.'

'Why?'

'Because you are a pretty girl and a native English person.'

She blushed again.

'Why are you so flirty?'

'I'm not flirting. I'm fan of honest talking.'

'Sure.' She rolled her eyes.

'So, do you want to sleep here tonight? They gave me a permission to keep you as a prisoner here.'

'For your question yes and for your statement...' She showed me her middle finger. My girl.

I was happy she was more and more open. She didn't hold back her thoughts and emotions that much. I was proud and happy for that. She was inspirational.

I took her hand and we went to our room. I gave her my clothes - I loved her seeing in my shirt.

After climbing in my bed, turning the lights off, I heard her whispering.

'Good night, Yoongi.'

'Good night, Y/N.'