6.

Y/N POV

His face was priceless. He was totally shocked. Why was he looking at me like this? I didn't know.

' Hello.' he said harshly and he didn't make an eye contact with me. ' Why are you here?'

' My friend, Cho is a big fan of yours. I wanted to make her happy, so I recommended her to go here together. Besides that, I wanted to meet your friends.'

He was deep in thoughts and he didn't say a word. I was waiting for him to say something.

' Look, sorry for being rude. I have trust issues with every new non celebrity aquitance. I'm not like the others. Especially not as open as Taehyung and Hobi. So, I'm Min Yoongi or Suga.' he offered his hand.

' I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Min Yoongi.' I laughed and shook his hand.

He then flashed a cute smile. If I had been Cho, she would have passed out due to his cuteness. After his friendly gesture he wrote something down and put into my pocket of my denim shirt. I said goodbye to him and I sat infront of Park Jimin.

' What's up Y/N? We missed you. Is everything alright?' he asked.
' Of course. I was just busy with school and stuff.'

He smiled at me.
' Your friend is really cute, you know. ' he said and I knew he liked her.

' Oh someone was shot by the arrow of Cupid.' I pinched his cheek.

He became so shy, I would have huged him.

' If you are free next week Friday, we would welcome to see you at our dorm. We want to hangout with few of our friends. And you are amazing and... I also wouldn't mind if you aren't going alone...

'Sure thing, Jimin.' I winked at Jimin.
I felt an intense stare on me. Min Yoongi looked like a jealous person. Why would he be? Me and Jimin weren't flirting. And also we are not a couple.

After I met with everybody, I went to the bathroom to read the piece of paper which was given to me by Yoongi.

Here's my number, call me if you need anything, in any case: (number)

I was smiling like a kid who got a chocolate. I met up with Cho and we went home.