3.

Few days passed and I didn't meet them. Then someone texted me. It was Tae.

' Hey Y/N.' He wrote me.
I had just returned to shower, I took a deep breath and I answered.
' Hello Taehyung. What's up?'
My phone was beeping constantly. This boy was really bored.
' We found you cute, we thought you can hang out with us sometimes. Ofc if you are free. Oh and if you have a hot friend, you can bring her with you.'

I smiled to the screen. Taehyung just being Taehyung. He reminded me of my brother who was so far away from me. Oh I totally missed my older brother's little silly face.

'Sure. When can I hang out with the cute Bts?'  I grinned when I sent it.
' For example now.' He texted.

Luckily it was a Saturday morning, so I didn't have any private students and I didn't have to attend classes in the university.

I pressed the button to their bell and Tae let me in. The bodyguards bowed to me and I greeted them. I was in a good mood and I could not explain it why.

' Y/N is here.' He and his other hyperfriend, Hobi shouted happily.
' Keep calm guys, it's still 10 am.' I said.
' Hi, Y/N, are you hungry?' Asked Jin wearing an apron.
' I just need a cup of coffee.' I smiled shyly.
These 3 were only awake. I giggled when the two hyper made a bet.
' I will give you my part in the next Cypher if Suga hyung won't wake up last.' Hoseok told him somehow seriously.
' I think Jungkook will wake up last. He had been working out and dancing all day yesterday.' Taehyung said.
' You two... how can you live without coffee?' I asked them as I was trying to keep my eyes open.
They laughed at how tired I was.

A door opened and Rap Monster and Jungkook joined to us.
' Hey Y/N, did you sleep well?.' Namjoon greeted me in English.
' Yes, thank you, Namjoon.' I answered.
' Hey, don't switch to English, guys.' Hobi whined.
Park Jimin teared up their room's door and he rubbed his eyes.
' Oh Y/N. What a surprise!' He winked at me as he sit beside me. Gosh, this boy is such a playboy.
' Did you realize that you wouldn't have a part in Cypher part 5?' Hobi jumped up and started to dance some girl group's song.
' Shit.' Taehyung groaned.

Indeed, Yoongi was the only one, who had not been there with us.
' I wish Suga hyung would wake up.' Namjoon said all of sudden.
I took a look at my watch. It was 11.30.
' He must be really tired.' I said sadly. I was grateful to him and I didn't have a chance to thank him properly yet. The boys were busy with their variety show appearance and their performances, not to mention how much time did they spend in the studio. As for the music composing, Yoongi and Namjoon were the geniuses.
When we discussed how much did they work in weekdays, Yoongi's room's door opened to reveal a shirtless Min Suga. He's hair was so messy, I was sure he didn't get enough sleep. His eyes widened when he noticed me and he went back to his room.

' I guess I scared him away.' I sighed.
' He's not like that, Y/N.' Jin said with a confused look.
' Maybe he fell in love.' Jungkook said and Namjoon hit his head.'
'Ouch. What was that for?'
' I think I should leave now.' I got up from the chair.' Jin, thank you for the meal.' The boys like to have you as a cook.
' Did you hear her?' Jin said proudly.
'She's just being nice.' Namjoon laughed.

I called my parents. They asked how I was and I told them that I lived in a nice appartment.

When I cancelled the call I was thinking about them. These guys were really nice to me. They reminded me of my brother, Connor. He died when he was twenty, he had a car accident. He had always wanted to be a great composer and pianist... but 5 seconds can rewrite anyone's life...