10.

Suga POV

We drank...a lot. She said she wouldn't be drunk, still she managed to get drunk.

She was cute, her laugh was so calming. I knew she forgot her problem for a while, that made me happier. Suddenly she stopped laughing and she became serious.

'I think I am ready to tell you.' she said.

'So... why were crying? Are you sure you can...? I asked. In myself I prayed for God: don't tell me she remembered her previous relationship.

'You have the same talent and personality as my brother. We were so close until his death.' she said and I could see how hard she was trying to keep her smile. 'He was my brother, my best friend and my third parent. And the song you were playing... it reminded me of him. I can't stop thinking about what happened.'

'I didn't know that. Sorry for your loss.' I said and put a hand on her shoulder supportively.

'Thank you. Since I've been living here, you are the first one for whom I could open up.'

She smiled weakly and drank again.

She got off the couch, she grabbed her bag and was about to go home. I stopped her by holding her wirst.

'Where are you going?' I asked.

'To home. I don't want to be a burden for you. I'm so emotional right now.'

'You would never be a burden.' I admitted.

She didn't answer me but smiled softly. I didn't know what was gotten in my mind but I pulled her closer to me. She blushed and I hugged her tight.

'I'll be by your side. Whenever you need. And right now you need me.' I whispered to her ear. I couldn't help it, she was so cute. Her face was bright red.

Minutes passed and she hardly could keep her eyes open.

'Aren't you sleepy?' I asked softly as I was playing with her hair.

'I'm okay, just a little bit.'

'Let's hold a sleepover.'

Her eyes widened and I laughed at her facial expression.

'Come on, I will give you my clothes and I promise I will sleep on the floor.'

I knew what she was gonna say.

'No, you are not a burden. I want you to sleep here.'

She smiled and nodded.

'Can I take a shower?' she asked.

'Yeah. Wait, I give you my clothes.'

I chose her a black T-shirt and a dark blue shorts. She tried on in the bathroom and she said it was okay to wear.

I waited for her in my bedroom. I had an unusal feeling deep inside. I couldn't determine what was that but definitely a start of something.