8.

I felt relieved after the twins left. I heard a big knock on my door and I was prepared to greet the boys.

' Hello, Y/N. You have such a nice home, we brought food for you.' said Jin and smiled sweetly.

' Hey guys... come in.' I invited them inside.

I have to admit, they were really cute. When I thought about famous people, I couldn't imagine them to appraciate plain things after they became well-known and rich. But these adorable guys smiled gently and complimented always everything I posessed.

'Is that you, Y/N?' Taehyung asked me smiling. He was looking at all the pictures on my wall. It was a family picture from my childhood. I was a toddler back then. Mum, dad and Connor... we were such a happy little family. Until that day...

'Yes, I am.' I smiled. Even if I was reminded of the loss, I was still happy because I had amazing memories with my older brother. We were great siblings: we barely thought, he was my one and only best friend.

' You have such a nice family.' Jungkook appeared behind my back and I flinched a bit.

'Oh sorry, Y/N.' he apologized.

Taehyung and Jungkook noticed my drastic mood change. I could feel it that they were about to ask me what was wrong. But they were cut off by Hobi.

'Y/N-ah, can you teach us some useful English stuff?'

'Exactly what would you like to learn?' I gestured them to sit down on the chairs in front of my dining table, because it was suitable and spacious for the 8 of us.

'We are about to write lyrics and we need  inspiration.'  Yoongi said. It was his first sentence after he came to my home.

' Well... what is the topic of the song?'

' A one-sided love.' Jimin said and he didn't look at me.

' Currently I'm also short of the proper English words.' Namjoon said.

I was kinda artist (especially poet) in my soul and I started to write  random Korean words and I wrote down the English meaning. I also wrote down English phrases.

' Oh, you are really inspirational.' Rapmon said in a surprised tone.

'In high school, in my free time I wrote poems and stuff. And I played violin. And don't forget about my musician family either. So it's in my veins, I guess.' I laughed.

' I really think so.' said Yoongi almost in whisper.

' So it's for god, right? '

' It's for G-O-O-D, Taehyung oppa.' I corrected his pronunciation. 'It means permanently, forever.'

For an hour, I constantly corrected them with the help of Namjooon. Then it turned to a competition between them, and Namjoon and I were the two judges.

Even Yoongi was active participant. He kept saying relatively hard English words what we told him to our amusement.

'Look at him, he's really in a good mood.' Namjoon said to me.

'What do you mean?'

'When the cameras stop, he sometimes goes back to his cold personality and shuts the world out. He buries himself deep in work. Yoongi doesn't talk about his depressed thoughts, just rarely. So, I'm really happy to see him this way. Maybe it's your effect, too. ' He answered.

Does he imply that Yoongi accepts me now as a friend? I hope so.