29.

Y/N POV

The cold war between me and Cho got worse and worse. We hadn't talked since she found I was dating with none other than Min Yoongi, if I tried to approach her she turned away, then almost started running in her high heels.  If she didn't want to talk, that was okay but now... I had enough.

I never hurt her, never called her names, never spilled out her secrets. She was a delusional fangirl and it scared me to death.

"Y/N...hey." Yoongi took my cheeks in his hands, being a worried boyfriend, tried everything to get my mind off  the situation. "We will figure out everything. We are survivors. We are strong. I love you more than you can imagine."

I felt like only we were in this room, until I heard Namjoon's fake cough.

"Y/N... I'm sorry, we will always help you. You can count on us, you are the only girl who can melt our hyung's heart. The conference will be hold soon, right? Then, we can assign a bodyguard for you." Everybody heard Yoongi's scoff and Jin laughed a bit. Just a bit, after realizing the severity of the situation." A female bodyguard."

I nodded, still wasn't able to talk. Panic rushed through my veins but this time I didn't have a panic attack, luckily.

Yoongi was still gently caressing my cheek and the guys left us alone.

"I'm scared. I... I knew she was a saesang like girl but not that much." I said sadly and he just leaned to plant a kiss on my head.

"I knew she was nuts but I never wanted to told you. "

"You could have. I wouldn't have been mad."

"But I didn't want to break you. You know you have a very sensitive soul."

"Same goes for you, just you're a grumpy cat outside."

"A cat?" He grinned, his warm breath tickling me.

"A kitten."

"I'm anything but that. I am not grumpy."

"YES YOU ARE!!!" We heard the guys in unison. Both of us were shocked. Those little... were eavesdropping.

"Y/N..." Yoongi whispered.

"Yes?"

"You are the only one who can stop me from snapping at them."

He really seemee furious, I couldn't lie but I really liked that side of him. It was entertaining how his black eyes narrowed in annoyance, his face froze as he did his best to calm himself down.

"I won't stop you." I smiled at him.

"I hope you know that means, you have to  pay for 6 persons' funeral."

"Fine by me."

"I'll be right back, then we can go to have a coffee together."

He exited the room and all I heard was Yoongi's roar.

"You are all immature. You leave us alone just to spy on us? You, Seokjin and you, Namjoon... I thought you were better than those pricks. Hobi. Hobi. Lucky you are my best buddy here..."

I couldn't help myself but the practice room was filled with my laughter. Min Yoongi was a real entertainer.