Prologue

Bucky/Winter Soldier P.O.V

I got up from my position, and noticed the blood dripping out of my cold, metal arm. It wasn't mine. So, my eyes switched to the body on the ground, laying before me. She was helpless. She knew she wasn't going to survive.
I needed to take her out.
I mean.. After all, she was the bad person, right?
All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain sting into my legs. I looked down for a split second to see the ice shooting its way up towards my face, freezing my body in a matter of seconds.

"What have you done to me!?" I yelled out.
"Bucky." A soft voice spoke from behind me.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?" I yelled out at the top of my lungs.
"Shh..shh.." Someone whispered in my ear.
In just a couple of seconds the woman on the ground, was now standing, fully healed.
She nodded to someone behind me, before jumping an incredible height out of here. Everything was frozen, but my face. I didnt know who was behind me.
But I was gonna kill her.

"You always fucking suprise me, Bucky" I heard from behind. I remembered that voice.. That voice. A woman.. But I couldnt puzzle it together about who she was.
I heard footsteps, walk in front of me. I saw the woman.
She was small. Her hair was long and brown, and those piercing eyes were a deep ocean blue. However, when she came closer to me, they turned into a fiery red. Suddenly I felt my legs again. When I turned to look down, I saw that I was not frozen anymore.
As I realized this, I took a swing at the woman, but to no avail.

She was gone.