Chapter 10 - Her Powers.

Caro's POV
I looked around. Bucky wasnt here anymore. He was at the Avengers building while I was stuck in town. It was very frustrating. I just got him back.. And then I had to lose him again.
"I miss you." I spoke softly to the picture I had of him next to my bed.
Today I was very excited because me and Wanda were meeting up to discuss our powers.

Not long after I had showered, I heard a knock on my door.
I opened the door and smiled at her.
"Welcome!" I greeted her and smiled.
"Let's go downstairs.. I have a place where we can discuss and use our powers." I said as we made our way downstairs.
Seth came around and opened the door to the basement training room.
"Can I join y'all?" Seth asked.
"Surely!" I replied.
Wanda, Seth and I walked in and sat down.
"So these powers of yours.. What are they?" Seth asked Wanda.
"It's.. basically reality warping. It's weird, I know." She said, obviously feeling awkward.
"Thats so cool!" Seth blurted out.
"I dont.. I dont like using them without purpose." Wanda said, looking down.
"And thats very good of you." Seth assured her.
"Oooh. Flirting are we?" I said as I poked Seth.
"N...no." Seth said, obviously embarrassed.
"I'm joking." I said laughing with Wanda.

"Lets look at your tattoo." Wanda said.
"Alright." I replied as I took off my hoodie.
"Wow" She spoke as she got closer to look at my arm.
My whole arm was filled with mysterious patterns. The tattoo itself was a dark grey.
But if you looked closely you could see there were some places that were black or coloured.
Like the little fire that was by my bicep. It was a fiery red. Next to it was an ice crystal that was light blue. Beside the ice crystal there was a green leaf. Next to that, there was a lighting that was yellowish. All these three were glowing, and made some kind of band around my bicep.
"Thunder? You control thunder?" Wanda asked as she noticed the glowing lightning.
"Yes." I replied.
"I think I have a person you'd enjoy meeting." She answered as she looked into my eyes.
"Who?" I asked her curiously.
"Thor Odison." She replied as she continued to look at my arm.
"What's this?" She asked as she noticed a small little window on my arm.
It was black and very tiny.
"It's another one of my powers." I replied as I turned my arm around to look at it.
"What's the window for?" She asked.

I put my hands up and created a 'window' with my hands.
"My 'mirror' ability can show any person at any time, in any place." I said as I thought of Bucky.
They both moved behind me and looked into the mirror I had created. There they saw Bucky sitting in his room, looking at a photograph of me.

"The people I watch through this never know." I said as I closed the window.
In addition to watching people in present time.. I can see their past. I said as I opened another window into Steve's past.
It showed Steve in an back alley getting beat up. Then Bucky walked up to him and kicked the guy's ass.
Wanda tried to touch the mirror, and ended up going through it.
"Now your hand is in the 1940's." I said as I smiled to her being freaked out.
"They dont notice?!!" She asked.
"Nope." I replied as I closed the mirror.
Seth stood there, shocked at what he had just scene.
"That. Was. Amazing." He said.

Grace's POV

I walked down to the living room and saw Bucky sitting there with his hands in his face.
I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.
"Are you alright?" I asked him.
He was sensitive to my touched and jumped a little when my hand touched his back.
He removed his hands from his face and looked at me.
"Pffft. Yeah.. I'm fine." He assured me, but I could hear that he wasnt sincere.
"You miss her?" I asked him.
"That too." He said as he huffed.
"Bucky.. I don't know you. But you should know that we're all here to help you." I told him.
"Yes. I know." Bucky replied to me, smiling.

"Do you remember that you tried to kill me?"
His face went from a smile, to a frown. He rubbed his face with his hands and looked at me.
"No." He replied, without emotion.
"Okay." I replied, not going to question him.
I got up and went to fetch some coffee.
"You want some coffee?" I asked before dissapearing into the kitchen.
"No thanks!" I heard him reply.
As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Steve standing there.
"YOU are cooking?!" I asked, shocked.
"Mmmmyes dear." He replied as he continued his masterpiece.
"You're going to eat THAT and not me?! I'm offended." I snapped.
"Oh, I'll eat you too, babygirl. Just wait a second now." Steve said, looking up at me with a smirk.
"I like the sound of that!" I said.
"Enough with the sexual conversation you two horny monkeys." Thor said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Maybe you should get a little bit more sexual instead." I said as I walked up to him.
"Watch yourself, little girl." He said as he pushed himself past me.
"Hmph." I said as I looked at Steve who was legit dying.
"THEY'RE HEEEEEREEE!" Tony yelled from the gameroom.
"Who?" Steve.
"Wanda and Caroline!!!" Tony yelled again.
"Caro?" Bucky asked as he ran to the door like a puppy.
"Yes. Your beloved girlfriend." Thor said as he picked up Mjolnir and walked next to Bucky to look out the window.
Wanda opened the door and in walked her and Caro.

"Hey baby!!" Bucky said as he picked Caro up and spun her around.
They kissed and smiled at eachother. After he sat her down she greeted Thor.
"So you are the goddess who has powers?" Thor smirked.
"Not exactly a goddess but I have powers." She smiled. Bucky frowning at Thor flirting.
"Relax Buck." He laughed.

"Now.. Let us look at your tattoo." Thor said as he lead Caro to the training room.