Chapter 8 - the Avengers

(Mostly a filler)
Caroline's POV

I felt Bucky's body shuffle under me. The sun was shining, making the room light up. Bucky groaned.
"Good morning, sunshine" I laughed as he stretched with me clinging onto him.
"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered as he kissed my forehead and held me tighter.
After what happened yesterday, Bucky and I fell asleep for the whole day. (Other than him getting me snacks and us pleasuring eachother some more.)

"Just gotta go to the bathroom." He said as he jumped off, revealing his bare butt to me. I slapped him on the ass and whistled at him.
He showed his middle finger as he closed the door into the bathroom. I laughed by myself, as I got up and put one of his shirts on.
I loved the smell of him.
As I walked out to the kitchen, I noticed a note by the door again.
Seeing it made me feel tense again, but I walked over to it and picked it up.

"Hey there, lovebirds, I was just checking in to see if you were alright, Caroline. But I noticed the sounds you were making. I concluded with that you were okay. Anyways, meet me (take Bucky with you) at the Avengers 'office' or whatever Tony calls it on Saturday. Yours truly, Steve Rogers."

"Bucky?" I called out.
"Yeah?" He replied as he walked out in blue jeans with no shirt.
"Is it Saturday today?" I asked him.
"Yeah, why?" He replied.
"We're going to meet the Avengers." I told him.
"Cant we just make breakfast fiiiiirsssssttttttt?" He begged as he held me and hanged over my shoulder.
"If you make it." I said.
"Noooo I cant make fooooood." He pouted his lips as he clinged to me tighter.
"Then lets order something." I told him, laughing at his stupidity.
"What!? Can you do that now?!" He asked, shocked.
"Yes you idiot." I laughed as I grabbed my phone and dialed a number to some random restaurant.

After an hour or two, Bucky and I got to the Avengers "building" or whatever. We stood outside and waited for them. Steve and Grace walked out to us and greeted us.
"Ooooh, lovebirds." I whispered to Bucky as I poked his side.
"For sure." He replied.
"What was that?" Steve asked.
"Nothing, nothing." Bucky and I said in unison as we giggled.
We made our way inside and looked around.
"New place?" I asked.
"Yeaaaah, we figured we'd need something else for some reason." Steve said.
We walked past a training room, and I could see Pietro and Wanda talking to Doctor Strange.
"He's, he's alive?!" I asked, surprised but happy.
"Yes. Doctor Stephen Strange brought him back." Grace smiled as she told me.
"Oh my god, that's so great!" I squealed.
"Yeah.. Losing Pietro took a hard toll on Wanda. So happy he's back, and working with us." Steve added.
Bucky smiled as he looked around.
Steve looked at him.
"Hey Grace, can you show Caro around here? I just wanna talk to Bucky one on one for a second." Steve asked.
"Surely! Come Caro, we're going to see what the others are doing."
"Okay!" I nodded as I kissed Bucky on the cheek.

Bucky's POV

"So, anything you wanna talk about?" I asked Steve.
"I just wanted to ask you about how you're doing." Steve explained.
"I'm doing...good. Fantastic, actually. For once." I explained, smiling to myself remembering last night.
"Thats amazing, Buck. I'm proud of you." He said, grinning at me as he put his hand on my shoulder and made eye contact with me. We started to walk around.
I looked around amazed. Silence had fell upon us.
"Do... Do you ever think I will be an Avenger?" I asked out of nowhere.
"You can be anything you want, Bucky. It will take time, but we got all the time in the world." He said shocked at the question.
I stopped in my tracks.
"Dont give me false hope, Steve." I said, with a serious tone. He looked at me, and his grin became a frown.
We continued to walk in what was now an awkward silence.

Caro's POV

"Hey Tony! Look who's here!" Grace called out to Tony who was busy with something.
"Oh, it's the girl who froze Nat! Hi again.. pleasedontfreezeme" He said.
"I wont!" I laughed.
"Bucky and her is here." Grace said.
"Why?" Tony asked.
"I dont know, Steve wanted them here." She answered him.
"Oh. Well, what we're doing right now is very important." Tony started.
"Oh? What are you doing?" I asked him, curiously.
"We are building up the Avengers from the bottom again.. After Ultron we kind of fell apart. But we found Doctor Strange and he has agreed to be here for a while. He brought back Pietro, and has already started teaching us about his world. We're truly blessed to have him here." Tony told me.
"Thats amazing." I smiled.
"Yeah, I know. Also, Thor and Bruce is here. They havent left, luckily. Thor brought Bruce here and we've all concluded that its best to have everyone together." Tony said, looking quite pleased.
"Oh thank god. I'm glad." I said, looking at both Grace and Tony. Steve and Bucky walked in.
"Steve. Bucky." Tony greeted both of them.
"Tony." Both answered.
"So what are we doing in this room?" I asked curiously.
"We are.." Tony started.
But Steve broke him off.
"We are planning to fix Bucky." Steve said, looking at both of us.
"How?!" I asked, shocked.

"Wanda Maximoff and Stephen Strange can do alot of things.. but we're afraid that there are some things that can be at risk." Steve explained to us.