Chapter 15 - friends

Steve's POV

"They've been in there for hours. Do you think they're friends yet?" Grace asked me whilst she was laying with her head in my lap and watching a movie.
"I sure hope so." I replied.
"This movie is so stupid." Grace said suddenly as she got up.
"Why's that?" I asked.
"Superman and Batman? What kind of lame ass names are those! They basically ripped off your image and stapled it onto this superman guy." Grace said as she walked to the bathroom.
"And dont even get me started on batman." She said.
"Come here." I said to her.
She walked up to me and sat down on my lap.
I kissed her neck.
"I never wanna lose you." I whispered to her.
"I dont wanna lose you either." She replied to me, clinging into me.

Bucky's POV

We had both fallen asleep. I was the first one awake. It was night time now. She was fast asleep in my arms. Her hair was messy, her makeup was all over her face and she had bags under her eyes.
I did that to her.
I thought as I bit my lip.
The tears stung my eyes again. But instead, I clinged onto her tighter.
I love you more than you will ever know.
I whispered into her ear as I put my head back, and stared at the roof.
A similar position. Except for the fact that in the past it was with electricity streaming into my head. Not thoughts that were slowly killing me.
How could I do that to her..
I thought to myself before closing my eyes.

Grace's POV
I was walking down the hallway with Wanda by my side.
"Excited to practise?" She asked me.
"Yes, absolutely!" I said.
"Last time I used my powers was when I was escaping from the Winter Soldier." I added.
We walked past a room where Thor stood.
His shirt was off and he was boxing.
"Mancandy." I said as I pointed towards the room. In addition to a half naked Thor, there was also a half naked Steve in there.
"Me likey." I said as I looked at them.
Wanda just giggled a little before we continued walking.
Alrighty.. She's not that type of person.
I thought to myself as she opened the door to the training room.
"So what are your powers really?" She asked me.
"It's hard to explain. Besides the superhuman level of it. I can basically bring out the fear and darkness in every living soul." I said.
"How do you that?" She asked me.
"Like this." I said as I clicked a computer program which spawned a bot.
I walked up to it, and whispered something to it. Suddenly red magic like power started flowing around it and it was frozen in its place. The pieces of the bot slowly got taken apart from eachother until there was nothing more than a little screw left.
"Whoa." She said, whilst she watched me.
"My exposure to the darkness.. in the past.. Let me have control these emotions inside of people. Who could know someone could be so scared that they would crumple into little pieces like that little bot?" I explained.
"I see." She said.

Not too long after Stephen Strange walked in.
"I saw what you did. Tell me, what are your powers?" He asked me.
"As I literally said 2 seconds ago.. My exposure to the darkness gifted me the ability to control two specific type of emotions inside of people." I explained to him.
"Interesting." Strange said. He was writing something in his notebook.
"Whatcha writing?" I asked trying to peek in.
"Ah-ah. Nope." He said as he pulled it towards his chest.
"Its a notebook full of every single superhuman in this building's abilties." He said.
"Whats the secrecy about?" I asked him.
"No reason. I just dont like people peeping in my stuff." He asked.

I didnt know where I came from. My past is a blur. Apparently, I was not from this earth.
But I didnt believe that one bit.
I looked like everyone here and acted like them, so how could I be from another planet?

Caro's POV

I woke up to see Bucky screaming "No!" in his sleep whilst wiggeling around.
"Bucky. Bucky! It's okay. I'm here.. I'm here." I said as I snuggled up to his chest and tried to hear his heart beat.
"C.. Caroline." He said as he woke up and looked at me.
"Yes.. It's me, Bucky." I said as I looked up in his eyes.

He smashed his lips on mine and flipped me onto my back. He climbed ontop of me, not breaking the contact between our mouths.
"I love you." He said between kisses down my neck.
"I love you too." I replied. He smirked and reached down to my panties.
"No. Not today." I replied.
He smiled and kissed my lips.
"Alright darling." He said as he helped me up.

I walked into the bathroom and took off all the messy makeup and put my hair up in a messy bun.
Bucky's shirt was laying in the corner of the bathroom, so I put it on before leaving his room and walked down to towards the living room.
On my way there I met Thor.
"How are you darling?" He asked.
"I'm better now." I replied as I looked up at him.
Suddenly I felt him slip his arms under thighs. Not long after I was hanging over his shoulder, laughing whilst he was running.
He threw me on the couch in the living room before sitting down himself. Then he put on the TV.

I put my head on his shoulder.
"I appreciate you, Thor." I said out of nowhere.
He laughed and replied:
"I appreciate you too.