Chapter 11 - Patterns

Caroline's POV

"What is this?" I asked Thor as we walked inside a room.
"It's just a room?" Thor replied, questioning me.
"Yeah I understood that but what are we doing exactly?" I asked him.
"Wanda told me that you have control over lightning and thunder. I am the God of Thunder if you didnt know." Thor explained to me.
"I can control your thunder then, 'God'" I said to him as I looked at Mjolnir.
"Your hammer right?" I asked.
"Yes. Mjolnir is the name." Thor answered as he watched me closely.
I picked it up easily.
Thor's jaw dropped.
"You're worthy." He said, shocked.
"Apparently." I replied as I threw the hammer to him. He caught it, looking at me in disbelief.
"How?" He asked.
"I dont know." I replied as I walked over to the window and looked out.
"Reveal your tattoo to me." He said.
I took my hoodie off and stood there in a black tanktop.
"What is this.. Magic?" Thor blurted out as he hurried over to my arm and started studying the tattoo.
"Ahh. Here." He started, pointing at a tattoo of a hammer.
"That is Mjolnir." I said as I looked at the tattoo with him.
"It is glowing. Why is it glowing?" He asked.
"I dont know. It probably means that the ability is working or something." I said.

He continued to study the patterns of the dark grey tattoo.
"This." He said as he pointed to a pattern.
"This looks familiar." He explained as he took a closer look.
"Who are you, Caroline.." He said quietly to himself.
Suddenly Bucky walked in the room. He frowned.
"Relax loverboy. We're looking at my tattoo." I said to him because I knew exactly what he was thinking.
"I know." He said, grinning at me because he knew I caught him red handed.
He walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.
I turned my head to see Thor looking closely at the pattern again.
Suddenly he took a few steps back and looked me in the eyes.
"What?" I asked.
"That is the bifrost pattern." He looked at it with disbelief.
"STRAAAANGE!" Thor yelled out all of a sudden. I covered my ears and looked at him.
"Hey yeah I know its strange but you dont gotta-"
I was interrupted as the door opened and Doctor Strange walked in.
"Oh." I said, shutting my mouth.
"Yes, Thor. What's seems to be the big issue with her tattoo?" He asked, looking Thor directly in his eyes.
"She has the bifrost pattern, what does it mean?!" Thor asked.
"Hmph." Stephen said as he walked up to me.
"May I?" He asked.
"Well yes of course." I said, showing him my arm.

He studied it and all the patterns.
"She's surely a one of a kind. You can control the elements right?" He said as he noticed the coloured tattoos.
"Yes." I replied.
"Show me some fire." He demanded.
I immediatly lit up a fire in front of his face.
He looked at it until I made it dissapear.
"Interesting." He said as he saw the window.
"What does that mean?" He said, poking my skin around the tattoo.
"The window or mirror or whatever?" I asked
"Yes." He replied.
"It allows me to create a window into another place or time to watch people or look at the past of people." I explained.
"Interesting. So if I asked you to make a window into where Grace is. Would you be able to do it?" He asked.
"Duh." I said as I created a window into Grace's position.
She was in an intense make out session with Steve on the kitchen counter.
"They dont notice?" Stephen asked.
"Nope." I said as I closed the window.
"Show me my past." He said.
I opened a window and it displayed one of his surgeries, where he had performed a miracle.
"Okay wow. Thats actually amazing." Stephen blurted out.
I smiled as I closed it.
Everyone in the room looked at me.
"But why does she have the bifrost pattern?!" Thor asked.
"I dunno. Could mean something, could not." Stephen said as he walked around and looked through the window.

"Goddamnit Stephen! That didnt help at all!" Thor blurted out as he looked at Strange.
"Well. We dont know anything about it yet. We dont even know half of the powers she has! It'll take time to work out this but with the help of all the smart brains in this building.. Maybe we can figure something out." Stephen explained to Thor.
It felt as if they didnt even acknowledge my presence in the room.
I put my hoodie back on.
"Or we could just leave it be. It isnt that important. My powers are my powers after all." I said as I got up and left the room. The three men looked at eachother as I slammed the door behind me.

I walked around the building.
"It truly is beautiful here." I said as I looked out the window and saw the view to the woods.

Grace's POV

Steve and I walked around the building and then we noticed Caro sitting on a bench with her head resting on her knees.
"What's up with her?" I asked Steve.
"I dunno. Lets go find out." Steve said as he took my hand and walked over to her.
"What's with you, bug?" He asked her as we both sat down so that she was in the middle of us.
"I dunno. My mood dropped after they started discussing my powers." She said as she continued to look straight forward into the woods.
"Look. I know they're probably sounding all crazy and making you feel like you arent there at all.." Steve started.
"But you are still just yourself." I finished.
She smiled.
"Damn y'all even finish eachother's sentences! What the fuck!" She said before laughing.
Not too long after Bucky came running.
"Oh my gosh I've been looking for you everywhere!" He said as he sat down infront of her, meeting her gaze.
"Except here." I added.
He frowned at me before looking back at her.
"Are you okay babygirl?" He asked her.
"Yes." She said as she pulled him towards her for a kiss.

Steve and I got up and walked back to our room.
"Mission accomplished." I said as we did our goofy handshake.
"There is something I gotta do.." Steve said as we walked around a corner.
"What is tha-" I started before I was so rudely interrupted by him slamming me into the wall behind me.
He looked me in my eyes before slamming his lips onto mine.
"I love you." He spoke in between kisses.
"I love you too." I replied.
"You're mine.. Only mine." Steve said as he kissed my neck, and found a spot to suck on.
He pulled back and looked at the big mark he left.
"And thats my trademark from now on. You're mine." He said before kissing my lips one more time.
He then took his hands down from the wall beside me and we continued to walk.
"I like it.. But what was that for?" I asked him out of pure curiousity.
"Thor have been quite flirty with you lately.. and he needs a reminder on who you belong with. So I made that mark." He explained as we continued to walk.
"Ooooo someone's jealous!" I laughed as we got to our room.
"Say that one more time and I swear.." He said as he opened the door to my room.
I met his gaze and didnt break the eye contact.
"You swear to do what?" I asked him.
"This." He said as he slammed the door and picked me up.
He picked me up and kissed me, before slamming me on the bed and undoing his belt and stripping down.
I did just the same.

"You're mine." He said once more before slamming into me..