(Part 1) New To The School

You were a new student at San Fransokyo College. It was the beginning of your 1st year College. You had no friends for a couple of days, until that one day came.

(Your Pov)
I walk into the school hallways where the lockers were at, but since I'm so new here, I don't even know where to start. So I went to the board that shows all of the class assignments. And I was in Ms. Merry's Class. I walk into my assigned class and I sat at the back.

"Good Morning class! I am Ms. Merry Penelope, but you may call me Ms. Merry. I will be your advisor for school year (any year to any year).
Today we have a new student! Introduce yourself, don't be shy!" Said Ms. Merry, as she smiles.

You were asked to introduce yourself in front of the class, as soon as you walked infront of the class, your brain leads your eyes to look at a tall handsome teenager. He had black raven hair, Chocolate brown eyes, and a charming smile towards you, you blush while looking back at the class once again.

"Hello... my names (y/n), I am (y/a) , and I used to go to school at (y/o/s), and i like/love to (y/h)." You said shyly.

After you finished your little speech about yourself, you looked at Ms.
Merry and smiled.

"Thank you (y/n) for introducing and telling us a little bit about yourself!" She said happily.

You went back to your seat at the back. But there was something that was dragging your eyes into looking at someone looking at you. And there, you saw that boy again, looking at you with his charming smile, you blush and looked away, trying not to get caught by the class or even by Ms. Merry.
As soon as you survived your first class with Ms. Merry, it was already break time. And to your relief, you went to the cafeteria, you sat down alone again. But little did you know, he was there standing beside you.

(Your pov)
I was sitting alone at a table when I saw a figure standing beside me, it was him. I looked at him, I couldn't help but smile when he smiled at me.

"Hello" he said. Looking at you with his smile. "Hi" I said back to him. "Is this seat taken?" He asks with a smile still on his face. "N-nope, not at all" I say. "Well do you mind if I sit beside you?" He asks. "S-sure" I said blushing madly.

"Hi, my names Tadashi, Tadashi Hamada" He says looking at you smiling nonstop.

"I am (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n)" I said blushing like a total fangirl.

You and Tadashi became friends automatically. You would always be with him during classes and break time. Until one day... something happened.

Fast Forward to 2 Years Later

It was your 3rd year at San Fransokyo College. Which makes you 3rd Year College. Exciting right?! Well you're kinda wrong. Because you never knew that a big change was coming towards your friendship with Tadashi. He was your bestfriend for 3 years. Will he still be your bestfriend until that day?

~Time Skip~

I fixed some errors and mistakes 😂👌🏼

This chapter is EDITED, which means there may be extra lines added and/or erased and errors fixed.

🖤Tiana Hamada