(Part 6): Taken Away By A Flirt

"Hey Tadashi, wanna sit with me and the squad? I would love to have a new friend" Madison touched Tadashi's arm playfully and flirtatiously.

"Hey Madison, sorry but I ca-" he says, only to be interrupted by Madison.

"Oh come on Tadashi please, pretty please, for me?" Madison says playfully tugging at Tadashi's hand.

"Um Madison, he said he can't, so why dont you respect his decision?" You say annoyed. 'Oh don't pretend that we didn't just have an argument a while ago.' You thought.

"Oh and who do you think you are? Huh? Some tough girl who can just steal Tadashi away from me?" Madison said boastfully.

"Woah woah there, I never said that I was stealing Tadashi away from you, he's my bestfriend. So expect that I'll be with him at times. And also FYI, I'm not trying to be tough" you say annoyed.

"Whatever" Madison said to you. rolling her eyes. "Come on Tadashi, let's sit with our squad." She says intertwining her hand into his trying to make you jealous.

(Your pov)
I was heartbroken at this sudden action, she just intertwined her hands into Tadashi's. "you can't ju-" I was interrupted by Madison's annoying voice.

"Come on Tadashi! Let's stay with our squad! I want to introduce you to them!" She says pulling Tadashi, still her hand intertwined in his.

                     ~~~

WEEWOO WEEWOO who lit Madison's tampon on fire?

This chapter is EDITED, which means there may be extra lines added and/or erased and errors fixed.

🖤Tiana Hamada