New Life In The USA

(Your Pov)
When we got to the front of the White House, the place was huge. There were fountains, statues, and even the USA National Flag! Dayum, since when was I related to the Obama's?

I stared at the White House in awe and got out of the limousine. There stood a big tall gate with 4 guards. I took my bags and stood infront of the Big Gate.

"Well, it has gotten bigger when I last came to visit" my (guardian) said. "Well I did some renovations to make the place bigger, for you know..guests." Obama stated. "You have guests? Like who?" I asked. "Well..celebrities and the other family members." Obama said. "Oh okie" I replied.

"Looks like you're already into the house darling" (guardian) said looking down at me. I stared at the White House and said "well, I've never been to the White House before.." I stared. (Guardian) giggled and said "yeah, that's a fact, let's get inside now, it's freezing" (guardian) said walking towards the White House. "Okay, I'll be right behind you" I said.

I picked up my bags and proceeded inside the White House. As the doors unlocked themselves, I was greeted with fancy furnitures, well furnished stairs, even a gold chandelier was hanging right above the piano in the middle of the stairs! Dang, I think I'm gonna enjoy being in here.

Oh wait, what about my education back in San Fransokyo? Yeah, my mom hired a private teacher/tutor to resume my studies, the teacher is from the same school I go to, so it wouldn't be as bad. It also meant that I didn't have to repeat this school year. Since I'll still be studying anyway.. hmm. I wonder how Tadashi is doing back in San Fransokyo? I haven't texted him yet. I was a bit tired anyway.

"Tired now, are we?" Obama asked us. "Yeah, long trip, long day" I stated. He just chuckled and lead us to our rooms. "You'll be staying in here with your (guardian), enjoy! Guards, open up the doors" Obama ordered and the doors flung open, what I saw right infront of me was UNBELIEVABLE. There was a miniature fountain, a luxury bed, personal closets, and the bathroom was huge! It had this massive tub, it also had those buttons where you press in order to have bubbles or such! There was also a jacuzzi! What is this place?! It's like every girls dream house!

"Now now _____, you should get some sleep, we have a lot of activities to do tomorrow, so be ready!" Obama reminded. "Okay, night" I replied. "Goodnight" he said and walked back to the hallways. "Isn't this a miracle?" (Guardian) stated. "Yeah, it definitely is" I replied. "Well..let's get some sleep, Night _____" (guardian) said. "Goodnight" I said, going into the closet and changing into some comfortable clothes.

I climbed into bed and took out a picture of Tadashi. "I miss you Dashi", I kissed the picture and went to sleep.