Madison

No Ones POV

Ever since you went to the USA to persue your dreams, you literally didn't give a fuck about Madison or her flock of ants (yes I mean her squad). But as far as you know, Tadashi loves you and only you and you know that now, he loves you, not Madibitch.

Anyway. Let's see what Madison has been up to shall we? SWOOOOOOOOOOOOSH~~~

Madison's POV

Ever since that slut y/n left the school. Everything has been better. No more Ms. 'trying to be perfect but can't win against me' around the school, the stupidents following me more than they do to the teachers, and... I finally get to have my chance with the lova boy Dashi.

But first, I need to check Facebook for them bitches. Because I can't even live without Facebook, BECAUSE SOCIAL MEDIA IS MY LIFE!

As I was going to the pestroom, I heard some tea about y/n. *chuckles* I wonder what it's about.

Girl 1: omg girl, did you know that y/n now lives in the White House?!

Girl 2: omg really? That's why she was with the Obama's!

WHAT?! SHE LIVES AND STAYS WITH THE OBAMA'S NOW?! WHAT ELSE?

Girl 2: I also heard that she is related to the First Lady herself!!

Girl 1: HOLY! MOLY!

Me: WHAT?!

Girl 2: y/n is related to Michelle Obama. Jealous?

Me: what? No!

Girl 1: oh you should be. Because ever since she moved to the USA, her life has gotten better without you.

Me: WHAT DID U SAY?!

Girl 2: SHE SAID NOTHING! Let's just go girl.

Girl 1: psh.

After having that convo with the two peasants they just left me here! AAAAAAAA ILL SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS!

I stormed out of the pestroom and went to the cafeteria where my squad is at. I immediately  saw them since I didnt care and notice anyone but them and my dashi baby.

Me: Hola bitches, guess who has more tea.

Jennifer: ooooh! Who's it about now?

Me: y/n

Christopher: again? Psh. I'm starting to think you're obsessed with her now.

My friends them started to laugh. AH! I AM SO NOT OBSESSED WITH THAT....THAT... SLUT STEALING BITCH!

Me: I AM NOT!

Jeniffer: chill Madi. You're better than her and everyone knows that. I mean look at you!

Me: I KNOW RIGHT?! IM OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN HER!

I love Jeniffer rlly...not. I'm just pretending to be her friend. The truth is that I saw her getting bullied so I was all pity pity on her and ashes if she wanted to join us and be my friend. I never really liked her. But she likes me! And that's all that matters.

Tiffany: girrrrl! I just posed a slutty photo. Like it!

Me: OH MY GOD THATS SO HOT!

Tiffany: thank you biatch.

Sandy: omg guys. Did you know that y/n is related-

Me: DONT EVEN FUCKING MENTION HER NAME!

Sandy: is related to Michelle Obama

Me: oh you little-

Tiffany: OMG REALLY?

Christopher: holy shit!

Jeniffer: WOW THAT GIRL REALLY IS SOMETHING!

Dashi: oh hey guys...

Me: HEY BABY! SIT DOWN BESIDE ME!

Jeniffer: but there are no more available seats next to you Madi.

Me: *thinking* MOVE BITCH!

I pushed Jeniffer out of her seat next to me so that my boyfriend could sit next to me because I rlly don't give a fuck about Jenibitch.

Jeniffer: Okay okay! Anything for you my queen Madison.

Me: that's more like it.

Dashi: hey... madi.

Me: yes baby?

Dashi: uhhh, yeah. I love y/n and only her. Not you. Sorry.

Me: HAHAHAHHAH! YOU LOVE THAT UGLY SLUT BUT NOT ME?! IM WAAAAY MORE RICHER AND PRETTIER AND SEXIER THAN HER!

Dashi: yeah, but she's related to Michelle Obama, lives in the White House now, has a better attitude than you, and she's waaaaay smarter than you.

Me: HOW DARE Y- oh really? Well I'll show you who's boss.

I then grabbed his collar and pulled him into a deep kiss to show him who's boss. After a few seconds later he pushed me away and got up.

Dashi: WHAT THE HELL MADISON? I TOLD YOU THAT I DONT LOVE YOU BUT Y/N! YOURE REALLY SLUTTY YOU KNOW THAT? IM DONE HERE. BYE.

Dashi then left my poor cute ass, shit. I should try harder if I want him to be mine. For fucks sake. Y/n.... why do you even exist? You boyfriend stealer.