(Part 14): New Friend, New Love

"Okay..(y/n), it's time to change yourself." "No more Ms. Good Girl" you say to yourself.

You talked to your (parent/s/guardian/s) if they could take you to the USA for an audition for a pop dance group. They happily accepted. But you wanted to make one more request. You wanted to go to school for 1 last day before you quit for a while, and it depended on your upcoming career. If you were accepted to the group, you won't be back until 1 year.

                      ~ Time Skip -

You wake up at 6 am and got ready for your last day of school, but only for you. You wore your basic clothes and brought your IPhone 7, you grabbed your backpack and head out of the door, you walked to SFC. You walked into the campus, you thought to yourself 'This is gonna be the last day I'm gonna be Ms. Good Girl, but later, I'll be not what everyone's expected'. You didn't see Tadashi or Madison around, so you walked to your class. And there you saw Tadashi sitting beside Madison, chatting. Your eyes were burning as you saw them. That scene replayed again in your head, them, kissing.

(Your pov)
I saw them chatting and blabbering out words you can't describe, it's like they were flirting. Once again. I sat down on my assigned seat and just ignored them.

"I really miss him" you thought to yourself.

                        ~Time Skip~
Science class is finished and you went to the library, you started finding (f/b) and started reading it. While you were read walking, you accidentally bumped into a guy your age that's in your class. You automatically recognized the guy, he was one of the squad members of Madison, his name was Christopher.

"OMG I'm so sorry Christopher" you said scared. But he did the opposite. Instead of hurting you or calling you names, he smiles and says "aye, no need to be sorry, it was my fault for running when there was a sign saying 'no running in the library' " he says chuckling. You smile "well I'm sorry for not looking where I was going" you laughed softly. "Hey, I know you! You're that girl Madison hates. I have no idea why, but you're pretty nice" he says smiling. You blushed "well, me neither" you said. "Well I gotta go, before Madison catches one of her squad mates chatting with her enemy, hahah, well bye (y/n)!" He says smiling. "Bye Christopher!" You say smiling, earning a new friend from Madison's side was thought of to be hard, but it was easy because of what happened, you were now friends with Christopher.

But little did you know, someone was watching from outside the library, he/she saw the whole thing, hmm, who could that be?