(Part 21): A Special Greeting in The USA

You have finally arrived at the USA airport, it was currently 2:47 am, you only slept for 3 hours, and the flight was 8 hours, so you were exhausted from the flight. You and your (parent/s/guardian/s) went out of the airport.

You started to wonder where you guys are gonna stay. "Where are we going to stay for the year?" You asked. Your parent/s/guardian/s looked at you and said "were going to stay at the White House",you were so shocked at the sudden answer, you were finally gonna meet Barack Obama (let's say he's still the president of the USA in this story), you smiled and asked your parent/s/guardian/s "how in the world did you do that?!" You asked, "well, remember how I told you your aunt is in the USA? Well I should have told you that you're the niece of Michelle Obama", you were overly shocked, you were related to the president! And the First Lady! Wow, you were stunned at the thought of being related to them. When a black limousine stopped infront of you, only to be greeted with the First Lady and the president, you were shocked. "Welcome, to the USA!" Obama greeted, you hugged your uncle with delight. "We should get going, it's super late and we need to go quick" your family member/s said, "very well, let's go back to the White House, we've had the chef's cook for us, in sure you'll be delighted!" Obama said proudly, and Obama led you inside the limousine, and you, the president, the First Lady, and your family member/s went to the White House.

~~~~~~~
Ahh so you have finally met the president and the First Lady, you will be staying at the White House, lucky :(