(Part 15): New Love

It was music class and you needed a partner, but without expecting, Christopher was there right beside you. "May I be your partner?" He asks softly. You nodded with delight. You two started trying to find the right song for your guys's presentation. You chose a song that was too high. And Christopher chose a song that was too low. But finally you two found a song that was perfect. Not too high, not too low.

"Do you think the song is just Right for us?" He asks. "Yup! Not too high, nor too low, it's perfect" you smiled and blushed. He smiled and also blushed. You guys rehearsed the song, giving each other parts to sing to be fair.

(Thick black like this means you and him sing the same, Tilted like this means his part, Tilted and underlined is your part)

"I want you to breathe me in, let me be your air. Let me roam your body freely. No inhibition, no fear.
How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?
What devotion are you?
How deep is your love?
Is it like nirvana?
Hit me harder, again
How deep is the love?
How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?
Pull me closer, again
How Deep is Your love?
How Deep is Your Love?
Open up my eyes and tell me who I am, let me in on all your secrets.
No inhibition, no sin

How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?
What devotion? Are you?
How deep is your love?
Is it like nirvana?
Hit me harder, again
How deep is your love
Is it like the ocean?
Pull me closer, again
How deep is your love?
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deeper?
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deep?
So tell me how deep is the love, can we do deeper?
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deep? (How deep is your love?)
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deeper?
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deep? (How deep is your love?)
So tell me how deep is your love? Can we go deeper? (Pull me closer, again)
How deep is your love?
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deeper?
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deep?
(How deep is your love?)
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deeper?
So tell me how deep is your love, can we go deep?

Just as you finished the song, you look at each other in the eyes, admiring each other. Not realizing Tadashi was there the whole time with Madison, watching you and Christopher sing a love song. The whole class clapped at you and Christopher, but Tadashi only clapped very slowly, he was sad. Madison didn't clap at all.

It was the end for music class, so you and Christopher walked out of the classroom and went to the 3rd floor. "Good job (y/n)!" Says Christopher as he gives you a big hug. "Thanks Christopher, you did well yourself, I gotta say" you say blushing, he blushes too, "well I couldn't do it without you" he blushes. "I couldn't even sing one sentence straight without someone with me" you protest. Christopher slides his arm around your waist, he cups your face, he closes his eyes and leans in. You do the same. You and Christopher got closer and closer. Until one of you closes the gap between your lips. Kissing you passionately, slowly and lovingly. Then suddenly...

Madison appears with Tadashi by her side, not knowing you and Christopher were making out at the same place they were headed to. Madison saw you and Christopher kissing and immediately shouts "WHAT THE HELL CHRIS!" Which makes you and Chris part away from each other. Tadashi saw you and him kissing and was totally heart broken.

"Shoot" you and Chris say at the same time. "Two can play at that game" Madison says and immediately grabs Tadashi's face and kisses him, he couldn't let go because of Madison's strong grip on his face. You were shocked at the scene infront of you. You started to cry and ran away, Chris tried to catch you but you got away. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO (Y/N)?! SHE HASNT DONE ANYTHING TO YOU BUT YOU STILL BULLIED HER ANYWAY! WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MADISON?! ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE HER JEALOUS?!" He shouts furiously, and tries to catch up with you. Meanwhile...

"HAHAHA" Madison laughs. "They're such dorks, even one of my squad member's a dork." Madison says with a smirk on her face. "Come on Tadashi, let's get out of this horrid place" Madison says grabbing Tadashi's hand and yanking him out of the place.

You ran to the fountain and sobbed hard, Chris caught up to you and comforted you. "I'm so sorry you had to see that (y/n), Madison was just trying to make you jealous, and I know that" he says softly and calmly. You stood up and shouted "I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO MADISON BUT SHE HURTS ME LIKE HELL! FIRST WITH THE FLIRTING WITH TADASHI THING, AND THEN MAKING OUT WITH HIM!" You sobbed once again. "Shhh, don't cry.." Chris says. "I'll be here for you for as long as you need" he says. "Thanks Christopher" you smiled and hugged him, he doesn't hesitate to hug back.