(Part 16): Chatting About Leaving

~Authors Note~
Hiii hahah, don't mind the song. I just put it on here because of my vibe hahah.~

~~~~~
While Chris was comforting you while you cry your eyes out, you receive a text from Tadashi, surprising huh?

*New Message From Tadashi*
That surprised you, what did he text you? Did he say sorry? You never knew until you found out what's inside the message. It said:

Tadashi: "HAHAHAAH you freak, I can't believe you kissed Chris, well I don't care, I have Madison anyway, I don't need you by my side anymore. Goodbye freak"

You were shocked at the message. You never knew he would text you like that, so you sobbed more. "Hey (y/n), what's wrong?" Chris asks concerned. You showed him the message he sent you, he got furious at Tadashi. He also never knew that Tadashi had this kind of attitude, he was so soft, so..loving, kind, what happened to Tadashi?

You sobbed and asked him "Could you drive me home? I need to talk to my (Parent/s/Guardian/s) about me leaving to the USA" you said, Chris was shocked at your sudden words. "What? Why? Why are you leaving so soon? Is it because of Tadashi? Madison? Or both?! Im gonna have a good talk with them" he said serious, you stood up and held his hand "no, no don't, it's not even because of them. I asked my (parent/a/guardian/s) if I could go to the USA to audition for a dance group" you said, "oh well, good luck then, when are you leaving?" He asks, "as soon as possible so that I don't have to see Tadashi and Madison." You said, "but I thought this wasn't about Tadashi and Madison?" He asks. You responded with "it's not entirely because of them, they're one of the reasons why I'm leaving, but the real reason is to make my dream come true" you said with a smile. "Oh well, I'll make sure they won't mess with you ever again" he says hugging you, "thanks Chris" you said, "no problem (y/n)" he said with a smile. "Oh well, I better get going, can you drive me home please?" You ask, "oh sure why not" he says.

~30 minutes later~
You finally arrive at your house, you sigh. "Well were here, thanks for the ride" you said. "No problem (y/n)" he says smiling. You give him a quick peck on the cheek, and then on the lips gently. "Thanks for today, I couldn't have survived music class without you." You say smiling, "no probs. But I'm serious about having a serious talk with them both, they don't do anything nice to you at all" he says. "Well I won't be going to school tomorrow anyway, I have to prepare for the leave" You say, "well I hope to see you again soon" he Says, having a sad smile on his face. "Aww don't be sad, I'll tell you what, I'll try to come to school for one last day with you guys, if there will even be 'guys' tomorrow at school to talk to" you said laughing. "Yeah haha, we'll see you tomorrow then?" He asks hopefully . "Yup! See ya Chris" you say getting out of the car and waving. He waves back.