(Part 11): Broken Hearted, Shattered Love

It was a Saturday morning and you decided to call GoGo, to ask her if she wanted to go out to lunch with you.

You: "Eyy GoGo"

GoGo: "sup?"

You: "I was wondering if you wanna grab some lunch outside? My treat."

GoGo: "okay, meet me at The Lucky Cat Café at 1"

You: "see ya"

GoGo: "see ya bro"

You get up and head to your closet, you pick out a (f/c) top with (f/c) pants and Nike's. You grab your SFN hat and grabbed your phone and grabbed your backpack. You head to the Lucky Cat Café, as soon as you saw the sign you walked in, alerting a short brown haired lady, which you automatically knew who was Aunt Cass because of Tadashi, he used to take you here before, now he's too busy...because of Madison. And then there comes a younger boy, messed up black hair, which you knew was Hiro.

"Hey Aunt Cass" you say smiling as you watch Aunt Cass and Hiro walk out of the kitchen. They both greet you.
"Hey (y/n)!" Says Aunt Cass.
"Hi (y/n)" says Hiro
"Hey, Hiro-" you were interrupted with someone walking down the stairs. You saw a green cardigan, it was obviously Tadashi. He seems, pretty well dressed..where is he going?

"Hey Aunt Cass, Hiro" Tadashi says as he doesn't notice you, you wonder why he's acting this way.

"Ey big bro, where ya going?" Hiro asks suspicious, i knew about your experience, with all that flirting from Madison. Tadashi looks back at Hiro "none of your business" he says. You and Hiro Shocked at his reply. What has gotten into him? Is this all because of Madison he's going out well dressed?

You look at Tadashi, small tears began to fall down your cheek, but little did you know, he never even noticed, he just went out. Not even looking back.

"Hey Hiro, wanna spy on Tadashi? See where he's really going and what he's up to?" You said serious. Curious to where he was going. And gladly, Hiro Agreed. You both walk out and follow Tadashi secretly. Until you've reached your destination. "What? Why is he at Madison's house?" You watched him walk to the front door and knock, Madison appears and hugs him. You're shocked at what they did, but what was he gonna do inside?

You and Hiro sneak up to the window up to Madison's room, and there you see.. Tadashi and Madison, making out. You were shocked at this scene, you could see their lips colliding smoothly. You cried tears. Heavy tears, until you finally gave up the scene and walked to Hiro, you were crying. Hiro comforts you, "yeah, I saw that scene too..dont worry, Tadashi is being a jerk." Hiro says
"But it's so obvious that he's Inlove with Madison... I'm so done. I don't wanna live anymore." You said as you ran away. Hiro followed you back to the Café. Aunt Cass was shocked that you were crying your lashes out, crying so badly your eyes start to hurt and redden. You run upstairs to the Hamada brothers room and started crying all over again, repeating the same scene in your head. How? Why? How could he betray his bestfriend? The one who has loved him before Madison could fool him with fake love?