(Part 10): New Classmate, New Bestfriend

Before the class starts, Mr. Roger introduces a new student. She was around 5'4 (like me honestly HAHA), she's was athletic looking, cool looking, tough, and you have learned that she loves speed. She's like a Dare Devil.

"Hello class, today we have a new student. Why don't you introduce yourself, young lady?" Mr. Roger smiles at the cool looking girl.

"Well hello everyone, I am GoGo Tomago. As you can see I wear purple. Yes. Purple. I love my chewing gum so don't even ask for any. And I'm a total Dare Devil. And my personal favorite quote from myself is 'Stop Whining, Woman Up'. That's all." She finishes off by blowing and popping bubblegum in her mouth.

"Okay, since GoGo is new here, make her feel like she's wanted. Now let's start with the lesson" Mr. Roger says and starts saying things we don't know about.

"Yow, is this seat taken?" She asks you politely. And you politely said No. "sup I'm GoGo" She says. "I'm (y/n)" You say. "Nice name" she compliments.

It was break time and you decided to sit beside GoGo, forgetting about Tadashi. And because of GoGo, you have focused more on something else than him. And anyway he's happy where he is right?

"Ey GoGo, whatcha eating?" You say as you glance over at Tadashi. Without even noticing GoGo swinging her hand to get your attention.

"(Y/n)?...(y/n)!" You jumped when you realized that GoGo was calling your name in different angle positions already. "Sorry, I just got carried away a little" you say. "Why? Because of that Tadashi guy?" She smirks. You have your eyes wide open. 'How did she know?!' You were thinking inside of your head. "Yeah, I know him, Tadashi Hamada. Popular guy in school now because of Madison? Amirite? And anyway, I used to go to high school with him" She says looking at Madison and Tadashi who are currently holding hands. You glance up at her "seriously? You did? Well yeah, he is popular , he used to be my bestfriend ever since my very first month here in SFC, which was 2 years ago, but guess who came along the road...Madison." Your face turned into a sad one. "Aww don't be sad, woman up, I'm sure he'll realize soon enough that he ditched you for a pathetic girl" she smirks, which sends you a little smile on your face, "thanks GoGo, thanks for being here for me" you hug GoGo. She hugs back. That's when you realize that you have gained a new friend. A cool, tough, friend in fact!