(Part 17):Last Day

You wake up around 6 am and got ready for school, you listened to music while dressing up and fixing things. You got your IPhone 7 and walked out of the house going to school.

~At SFC~
As soon as you reached the campus grounds, you saw Tadashi and Madison hanging out. But without shyness. You walked past them carelessly, Tadashi noticed and looks at you, while Madison here, grabs Tadashi by the jaw and turns his head back to her, "what are you looking at?!" She asks. "Oh nothing apparently." He says. You saw Chris and walked up to him, "Hiiii Chrisssss" you saw happily. "Ahaha Heyyy (y/n), wassup?" He asks, "nothing much" you say. "Hey we should go to our lockers, class gonna start in a few" Chris says, and you agreed, "yeah let's go" you say walking towards the lockers where apparently, Tadashi and Madison were. You saw them and panicked, and immediately thought of an idea, "hey Chris" you whisper softly, "hmm?" He hums, "since Tadashi and Madison are there, wanna act like we didn't see them and didn't care whether they were there while we're there too?" You ask grinning, "great plan!" Says Chris happily. You both went to your lockers and acted like you never noticed Madison and Tadashi, Tadashi sees you guys and gets jealous. You walk to your locker which was right next to Chris's locker. You chatted with him and started flirting, making Tadashi worse. While you and Chris gather your guys's things, Chris tells you that Tadashi was staring, you looked at the pointing finger pointing at Tadashi, you rolled your eyes, and grabbed Chris by the hand, pulling him to Madison. "Hey Madison" you say smirking. "What do you want? Don't you see me and Tadashi are busy and you interrupted?!" She says boastfully. "Oh I'm sorry, I just wanted to tell you that me and Chris were hanging out, since you and Chris are squad mates, do you mind if I hang with him for a while..?" You say smirking. She ignored you and continues talking to Tadashi, who is really jealous. 'This is what you get for making out with my enemy and unfriending me' you thought with a smirk and walked away with Chris. Tadashi focusing on both of you as you walk hand in hand with Christopher.

~Authors Note~
Btw if you're wondering what Christopher looks like. Here he is

Don't worry, he may seem like a total douche bag but he's really just a soft, kind hearted guy who looks cutely hot that he looks like he's a bad boy, but he isn't

Don't worry, he may seem like a total douche bag but he's really just a soft, kind hearted guy who looks cutely hot that he looks like he's a bad boy, but he isn't.~

~After Classes~
You and Chris finish class and head off to the cafeteria (it was after school btw) and you asked him where he wanted to go for a lil hangout. "Hey Chris, where you wanna hang out at?" You ask, "how about the Lucky Cat Café?" He asks, you smile and say "sure, let's go". You both head off to the Café.

~15 Minutes Later~
You finally arrive at the Café and went inside, alerting Aunt Cass, while apparently, Hiro was upstairs at the Hamada brothers room. You two walk inside "Hey Aunt Cass" you waved, "Hey (y/n)!, long time no see, and who's this young handsome man?" She asks, you both blush, "oh he's my classmate, his name is Christopher, Christopher, Aunt class, Aunt Cass, Christopher" you introduced them to each other, "oh hello dear. You should sit down dearies!" Aunt class leads you to the empty available table near the stair case to the Upstairs dining table and Hamada brothers room. And then Hiro appears, "Aunt Cass can I-" he stops and looks at both of you, "heyyy (y/n)! Long time no see! Who's he?" He asks curious, "oh he's Christopher, christoper, Hiro, Hiro, Christopher." You introduced them, "Nice to meet you bro, I think I've heard of you from Tadashi before, I just can't recall" Hiro says, you both froze at the sudden statement. "Oh really?" You ask "well what did he talk about with you about Christopher?" You ask very curious. "Well first of he has been telling me that you kissed Christopher, and how you both were hanging out a lot " he points out. But the first statement he said was true, you both did make out, but he was the first one to lean in anyway. "Anyway, I gotta go, see ya!" Hiro says waving, you both waved back. Aunt class arrives "hey kiddos wanna order? It's in the house" she says happily, "wow really? Well thanks aunt Cass" you said smiling, "what do you want (y/n)?" She asks, "oh I'll have a (F/d) and (f/f)." You finish, "how about you Chris?" You ask Chris. "Oh I'll have a (s/f/f) and (s/f/d)" he says, "alright, let me just get your orders ready and I'll be back" she says walking off to the kitchen. Then suddenly Tadashi walks in, he didn't see you at first but then the familiar features to him on your face caught his attention, he got scared and then he saw a guy with you, who apparently was Chris. Tadashi was scared to talk to you. But he went to you anyway.

What do you think happened? What did he say? What was your reaction and Chris's reaction?

~Authors Note~
If you're wondering what Madison looks like, here she is

As you can see, this cartoon girl is perfect for Madison's appearance, since she's a diva anyway