(Part 5): Unexpected MeetUp

It was lunch time and you went to the ladies bathroom, you fixed your hair, but suddenly Madison comes inside. She knew you, but she just treated you like a stranger. She knew you liked Tadashi, and he likes you back. So she started showing off things to you, like what she and Tadashi have talked about, been doing, like how she told you Tadashi was holding her hand during class, which made you jealous. So you were in the bathroom with her, and she pulls out this huge bag of make up, and starts retouching her make up.

"Well well well, isn't it the 'die hard' of Tadashi..I'm surprised to see that Tadashi is even hanging out with a nobody instead of 'His Future Girlfriend'," Madison brags while a devilish smile appears on her face while looking at you. "At least I'm not a 'Die Hard' Hamada fan girl, like seriously..why would you even put all that makeup on your face? You don't even look pretty." "Why does it matter whether I wear makeup? Tadashi deserves a girl who can is like me, most specifically, a girl that's ME" She smirked thinking she won the battle.

"You're like Barbie. Fake, cheap, plastic, and trying hard. Barbie probably retired because she found someone who can replace her hopeless state." You spat back and took your. Final bow and walked out. Leaving Madison in a frozen state. "You'll regret that ____, I swear to God."

You went to the cafeteria and saw Tadashi, you went to him and hugged him, he smiled at you, and you smiled back at him. Only to be interrupted when..

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAH
Well not totally a cliffhanger since the next chapter is out already.

This chapter is EDITED, which means there may be extra lines added and/or erased and errors fixed.

What do you think Madison meant by her last sentence? Read the next chapter to find out!

🖤Tiana Hamada