(Part 12): Confronting Tadashi

~Authors Note~
I put "Habits" by Tove Lo because it fits this topic perfectly. You have to stay high all the time to forget someone or to keep them out of your mind. Anyways let's goooo!

         ~Time Skip to 15 mins later~
(Your pov)
"I can't believe he did that! Ugh! What am I gonna do now? It's useless, he loves her! Not even noticing that he's obviously being bait! He's just being used! Why can't he just see that?!" I shouted and cried. Tears falling hardly, nose and eyes reddening, i was really really hurt from what I saw.

"I'm so sorry (y/n), he's being a total jerk, he's blind enough to see who's fake and who's real, which is you're real, and Madison's fake. It's obvious." Says Hiro, still having a sad smile on his face.

"Eyyyy (y/n)! Wassup-" she stops immediately and runs over to you. "(Y/n) what in the hell happened to you?! Your eyes! Your nose and your lashes! What happened?!" GoGo says concerned and serious.

"I-i s-saw Ta-tadashi and Ma-madison m-making o-out" you sobbed, swallowing and choking on your own words. GoGo rises up and she calls Tadashi "that's it! I'm tired of him hurting you because of that Madison girl! I'm calling his ass right now!" GoGo shouts angrily, Serious with her words.

GoGo searches for Tadashi's phone number while you sob out of every single tear you cry out. She dials his number and calls him, she waits for an answer.

               ~At Madison's House~

Tadashi and Madison were still making out like hell would y'all stop already? Anyway, they're still making out when Tadashi received a phone call from GoGo, he answers it, and he automatically receives an angry girls voice.

Tadashi: "hello?-"

GoGo: "TADASHI HAMADA YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE AT THE LUCKY CAT CAFÉ RIGHT NOW!"

Tadashi: "wait..why?"

GoGo: "NO WAITS OR WHYS JUST GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW! AND I MEAN NOW!"

She hangs up

Tadashi closes his phone and puts back his cardigan on. Madison interrupts.

"Tadashi dear, why are you leaving so soon?" She says flirtatiously.
Tadashi doesn't answer because of automatic shouting he received over the phone. He knows there's something wrong.

"I have to go, I'm needed at home. Bye"
He waves and leaves. Madison knew you saw the scene right before your eyes. She has a big smirk on her face. She knew why he's wanted at home.

                     ~At The Café~

You still sob your eyes out after the scene. It kept replaying. Over and over again. Nonstop. Until GoGo heard a moped park outside, she knew it was Tadashi. She runs downstairs and calls him "TADASHI HAMADA! GoGo shouts. He's really curious to what's going on. He shouts back "Yes GoGo?" He questions. "COME HERE NOW" she shouts still furious at the scene. He goes inside the cafe and goes upstairs. Only to see you sobbing, Hiro, and GoGo, GoGo stomps to him and shouts "TADASHI HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR BESTFRIEND?! SHE HAS BEEN YOUR BESTIE EVER SINCE 1st YEAR COLLEGE! AND EVER SINCE THAT FUCKING MADISON CAME AROUND YOU HAVE BEEN DITCHING (Y/N) ALOT! WHICH REALLY HURTED HER! AND FYI SHE SAW THE WHOLE SCENE OF YOU AND MADISON MAKING OUT!! YES MAKING OUT! SHE SAW THE SCENE! SHES COMPLETELY BROKEN! SHES SOBBING HER ASS OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR BETRAYAL! "
GoGo shouts.
While Tadashi here... is completely shocked, GoGo was right. He betrayed you. He ditched you for Madison, he feels completely sorry for you. But since he's been making out with Madison, you won't probably forgive him. His head in his hands. Thinking. Thinking about you.