(Part 19): Plotting The Revenge

Ever since you, Tadashi and Chris became best friends, you knew you had to get back at Madison for doing her mean things to you. And you knew the perfect revenge.

~~~~~~~~
You and Tadashi were chatting in his room when Chris left, you and Tadashi were chatting about stuff that have happened.

"So, what are you gonna do about it?" Tadashi asked, "well maybe, since I'll be going to the USA th-" he cut you off. "WHAT, SINCE WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GO TO THE USA, YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!" He said shocked, "HAHAHA calm down knucklehead I won't be leaving until tomorr-" and he cut you off again, "TOMORROW?! THIS IS JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE!" Tadashi exclaimed. "Tadashi. Calm. The. Hell. Down." You tried to calm him down, "Okay, okay I'm calm. But why didn't you tell me in the first place?" Asked Tadashi, "well actually, you and Madison were one of the reasons why I wanted to leave, but you guys aren't entirely the reason. The main reason was to accomplish my dreams of being a dancer" you said. "Well, at least it isn't entirely because of us, I'm sorry I did those things to you. And since you're leaving tomorrow..." he stopped and looked into your eyes. You both blushed, Tadashi cups your cheek and gives you a quick kiss on the forehead, "you missed" you said with a devilish smirk and you pressed your lips against his soft lips. When you broke apart, you had a phone call. "Yes?...umm okay I'll be there in 5." And you hung up. "What's up? Tadashi asked, "it's my (parent/s/guardian/s), they want me home to pack my things" you said, "oh hey by the way, how are you gonna get back at Madison? If you are ever gonna get back at her" he asks, "well that's for you to find out soon" you said smiling. "Well I hope to see you 'soon' (y/l/n)" he said, "as well as you Hamada" you and Tadashi hugged, giving all your oxygen away and you pulled back due to not breathing for 20 seconds of hugging. "Well see you tomorrow" he said smiling, "see you tomorrow!" You said waving, he waves back and lies down in his bed and starts reading a book, but he can't get you off his mind. As well as you. You already missed him dearly. But there will be a last chance to meet him tomorrow.