(Part 20): Last Goodbyes for Now

Okay so um, I heard this song before and it made my ass cry. Literally. Just sharing. HAHAHA

~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the last day being in San Fransokyo this year, you couldn't leave without seeing one of your favorite people on earth, which were Tadashi, GoGo, and Chris.
It's now morning and you needed to get ready for the flight, which was exactly at 9 am, and it was now 6 am. But while you were packing your extra stuff,  you stumbled on a picture frame, you looked at the frame and saw a picture of you and Tadashi 2 years ago, you and Tadashi were 1st year College. You missed those days dearly. You cried tears remembering the days before. But you had to shake the tears off, because you had to pack. So you started packing again and finished packing. It was 6:30, everyone in the house was ready. Before you wanted to leave the house, you texted Tadashi, GoGo, and Chris, to tell them you were leaving and to meet you at the airport at 7:30.

You: "Tadashi meet me at the airport at 7:30"
Tadashi: "I'm gonna miss you sooo much"
You: "I'll miss you too Tadashi"
~
You: "Chris meet me at the airport at 7:30"
Chris: "alright, see ya"
~
You: "eyyy GoGo meet me at the airport at 7:30"
GoGo: "I'm gonna miss you soooooooo much, I'm gonna cry"
You: "aww ahhaha don't cry GoGo, woman up! :)"
GoGo: "haha thanks, but I'm serious about crying, and Idc about the whole woman up thing for now."
You: "hahah well, see you!"
GoGo: "see ya bro"

~~~~~~End Of Convos~~~~~~
You went into the car but you forgot something inside the house, "(guardian/s/parent/s) I forgot something inside." "Okay honey just hurry and get what ever you need" they say, you walk into the house and grabbed your picture with Tadashi, you smiled at the picture, "I'm glad I didn't forget this" you said smiling, and walked out of the house giving your last goodbyes and entering the car.

~7 am~
You and your (parent/s/guardian/s) arrived at the airport, you got down the pick up car and walked into the airport. You saddened at the fact that you're leaving San Fransokyo, but not permanently after all, you walked to the loading isle and loaded your luggages, but you kept your backpack with you.

It was now 7:30 and you waited for your friends, they knew where you would be at, so you didn't have to worry one bit. You saw GoGo come and you hugged her tightly. "GoGo! I can't believe you're here!" You said, "of course I would be here to see my bestfriend leave, that's what best friends are for, right?" She says, "yeah of course haha" you laughed and saw Chris and Tadashi walk in, you ran and hugged them both, you hugged Tadashi tightly, "I can't believe you guys came." You said, "are you kidding us?! Of course we'll be here for you! You're leaving San Fransokyo! Well for temporary right?" Chris says, "yup, I'll probably be back in a year" you say, while in the other hand, Tadashi approached you and asked if he could talk to you privately, and you politely accepted. You and Tadashi walked to the private place of the airport. "So what did you wanna talk about?"
You ask. "Oh nothing, just wanted to do this" he says and he grabs your waist and kisses you deeply and roughly, you melt into the kiss and kissed back, Tadashi asked for entrance and you politely accepted, now your and Tadashi's tongue collide smoothly, you kissed for about 3 minutes and let go, "I love you so so much, and you know that" he says, "well Hamada, I love you too, and don't forget that" you say, "oh don't worry I won't" he says and kisses you roughly again, you let go due to lack of air, and hugged him, "Tadashi we should go back, they're probably looking for us" you say, "true, true" he says and you both walk back to the place. You, Tadashi, GoGo, and Chris took selfies. But most of the selfies were you and Tadashi, some of them were kiss pics, some were stolen shots of you and Tadashi walking together hand in hand. Some of them even has you and Tadashi kissing, you smiled and put your phone away.

~8:45~
You, Tadashi, GoGo and Chris, together with your companion walk to the loading area, you said your goodbyes and took lots more selfies with them, you kissed Tadashi again, because you were gonna miss him dearly, until..

"CALLING ALL FLIGHTS, THE FLIGHT TO THE USA IS NOW LEAVING, PLEASE GO TO THE ASSIGNED ISLE TO GET ON THE PLANE, THANK YOU" said the flight attendants. You were crying already, you look at them and give them a big hug, Tadashi almost crushed your bones. "Well, looks like this is it. I'm gonna miss you gu-" and you started sobbing. Tadashi, GoGo and Chris did the same, "WE WILL MISS YOU (y/n)!" They all shouted and cried. "I will miss you guys too" and you walked to the isle, but before you could board the plane, you looked back at Tadashi and ran to him, you jumped on him and gave him a deep kiss, which he gladly returned, you guys kissed for 2 minutes , and you let go, "I'm gonna miss you sooo much Tadashi, you don't even know how much I will" you said sobbing, "I will miss you everyday and night, just remember that. I love you so much" he says kissing you, "I love you too Tadashi" and you kissed back. You went to the isle and looked back at them, especially Tadashi, he waved and you waved, he blew you kiss in which you returned, and you loaded the plane, you sobbed while going inside. Tadashi, Chris, and GoGo sobbed as well, they watched the plane take off, "I will always love you Tadashi" you whispered to yourself, "I will always love you (y/n)" he whispers and the plane took off, you waved at them and they waved at you, you guys were sobbing. Tadashi blew you a kiss and you did too, and then the plane took off officially.

'I miss you so much Tadashi' you said. "I miss you so much (y/n)" he says.