Introduction

It all started when she was 13, When her heart started to crumbled. It was like her world came crumbling down on her once he left, He was signed to SM Entertainment and joined a boy band by the name of EXO, She wanted isolation and he wanted attention, She changed, So did he, She was bright and bubbly, Now she's cold hearted and reserved. He on the other hand, He was kind and gentle, Now he's narcissistic and hides behind a facade.

It's been 5 years since they saw each other and now Sehun has come back to attend high school. Who knew people could change so much in just 5 years, Minhee remembers Sehun .... but does he?

"Can you see the differences between us.... How can I put this.... You are a poor, weak, peasant and I'm a rich, high-class celebrity. You need to stay in your lane and stay at least 6 meters away from me"

"Bitch, I don't give a shit about you and your lanes! Your just lucky I'm not gonna punch your pretty little face or else you'd be rushed to the hospital by now so why don't you just stay in your lane and never come in my line of site you bitch!"

Just who is this girl to Sehun, A stranger, A friend, A possible girlfriend maybe?....

"You've changed so much Sehunnie... What happened?.." 'Why are you acting like this?'

"Don't talk to me like you know me!" 'Who are you really?'

What will happen between Sehun and this strange girl called Minhee he just met. Read along as their stories unfold and reveal their past they have suffered and wished to forget.

______________

Author Note:

First story, I was originally going to post it after I finished it but since I wrote this for a friend, I'll post it now.

Updates may be slow so don't expect there to be many updates since I have a life as well yeah, Other then that... That's all there is, I hope you enjoy the story.😊