Chapter 6

The street is filled with red, blue, white and other different spectrums of light flashing all around. The atmosphere is looking so dull and distorted. I've never seen anything like this before, this is horrible. I can't help but wonder how and why humans can be so evil, so diabolical...so indifferent and destructive.

Dead human bodies lying all over the street, it is really a sad story to tell. I can't help but wonder how someone can just consciously shoot to kill hundreds of people all in the name of money.

I mean...
Wealth diminishes with use, and knowledge increases with use:
Take a look at material things, like clothes... Your favourite pair of shoes is more like to perish quicker than the shoes that are less favorite to you. Which means that good things do end quicker than that, that is less good and not necessarily bad. We use good things so much only to realise later that, that, that we thought was second best is actually the real deal to change the future. It is how the system works! Whatever you think is real deal is really not, and everything else that we think and believe is fucked up actually turns out to be what truly works.

Am I beginning to lose my mind? Am I becoming psychotic?
But then, why do you think it is okay for people to kill one another? What really happens to you when you die? You go to heaven? You go to hell? What is this heaven and what is this hell?
So good things and bad things are Godly things! So what is Lucifer? God created the good and the bad, isn't it?
It is funny how we are told that Lucifer was an angel but the image they show us of the devil looks in complete contrast to that of an angel. It is now that I remember almost two decades ago when I watched The Lion King: Mufasa said to Simba that everything exists together in a delicate balance. And that is true!

My mind is starting to function like a machine now. Like a computer with an enormously fast CPU:
Processing information at a speed parallel to the speed of light. My sensory information is repeatedly transformed by the algorithms of the brain in both bottom-up and top-down processing. Sometimes I wonder from where precisely these thoughts truly manifest. It's like I experience a continuous cognitive rollercoaster ride in my very lobe.

Paramedics have already invaded the street together with journalists, police men and women. Everyone at is at work, probing the scene, taking images and attending to all these patients who currently need immediate medical attention.

Here is some food for thought: Everything in this globe is about money! We are, whether by will power or not, obligated to be involved with money from the moment we're conceived until the day we die. As powerfully as we might experience it in our hearts, the essence of equal rights and justice often seems to be just a myth when you really take a look at what is happening around the world. It's an atmosphere of financial predators and hypocritical giants. Morals are not what they are proposed to be in the face of the media. The rich get richer and the poor will always die.

Taking a careful look at this crime scene I realize that if all this fatal confusion hadn't taken place things would be different, of course. It is truly things like this that prove that life goes on no matter what. Whether people die and money is in complete jeopardy, there are people who still get paid chunks of money for the losses of others. Would you say that it is unfair? Or would you say that it is fair? If you were a doctor, would you rather come to a scene like this and do all your work for free as an act of kindness and humanity? Who does that anyways? This is the real world! The only world we know of so far...and it is not such a friendly place.

Perhaps, and just perhaps it could be that whatever extraterrestrial existence that is so difficult to unfold might have the mythical 'freedom' that has been the earth's undying fantasy for millenniums now, is actually the species that truly knows and understands what the practice of equal rights and justice means.
What the hell is wrong with society anyways? How can everyone be so naïve, ignorant and completely arrogant?