Chapter 10

As the gates open up, Kerry comes running and asking, "bro that was such a nice ride I thought you got a new number. Who the heck was that?"
"Oh, hello babe. Who's that, you say?" I challenge her and she also challenges me in return, "correction! I don't say, I ask, I inquire."

It's about 18:47 on my watch. Kerry gives me a heart warming hug and kisses my cheek, she has always felt the need to show her love for her loved ones in very affectionate ways. In her pyjamas now, these pyjamas that hug her body in all the right areas it hits me that my cousin is so damn hot. Like that Kim Kardasian type of shit. Or perhaps even sexier than that. Maybe that Boity type of shit. I try as much as possible to stop my hypothalamus from releasing inappropriate neurons to the wrong places in my body and I finally win the battle between promiscuous futures and what is said to be righteousness.

"I've missed you babe." I say to her as we walk towards the house and she iterates,"yea-yea, I overheard grandma say something about someone meeting a girl. Now spill it out partner. Was that her?"
I laugh so much, like someone who's guilty of acquiring something truly amazing, like when a person blushes, and she grabs me around my neck and says, " that laugh says it all lover boy. So I'm all ears." Still overtaken by complete laughter I say unto Kerry, "Kerry, let's talk about this later, shall we?" And she agrees as we enter the house, everybody gets all excited at my arrival, commenting on my new look: Some dark maroon and skinny jeans from Guess Jeans, and a white shirt that hugs my body, revealing all the muscular tone on my torso and the beige coat that Pelo just thought was about perfect for me literally fires up the outfit. "He looks absolutely hot, doesn't he?" And everybody laughs with agreement written allover their faces.
"Welcome back, Jonesy." Grandpa hugs me and everyone else welcomes me back home as if I went to the world war or something. While I've had such a damn great time. I really didn't feel the need to leave Pelonomi's side. I feel as if I should've stayed with her for one more night. But, I have some responsibilities to deal with back here. I need to know what became of the Furgersons during the street massacre from yesterday. Wow, I realise how much spending time with Pelo has taken my mind so far away from this drastic reality I'm in right now.

"We hear you've met a girl bro." My cousin, Chris suggests and everybody else gets all excited about the topic and we all sit down in the living area catching up on the time I have spent with Pelonomi.
"I was so damn sloshed guys. We were both very intoxicated. But it was absolutely fun." I include at the conclusion of my story and Peter says, "wow, someone has fallen in love."
"Hey what's that supposed to mean? Jones no fall in love." Undeniably I laugh with an Asian accent. And a debate starts on my acquiring affectionate feelings for Pelo...

"And her name... Sounds so beautiful on the tongue. The meaning behind it is a sweet atmospheric ambiance." Grandpa iterates

"Yea, she sounds like a charm." My uncle, Dave includes.