Chapter 14

"God is good all the time people!
For you to be truly connected to God you have to love God! You must share your values with God and let him guide you to your destiny.

Where there is love there is constant communication!

God always listens to his children. God always wants the best for his children. So if you to hear what he has to say in order to give you what you truly deserve you must be communicating with Him.

God will never mislead you. Nor will he forsake you. You are a reflection of God's image! How can anyone forsake or mislead something they've worked so brilliantly and hard to manifest? Perhaps the significant nature of the human being is an easy subject for God but I bet it must also be one of the greatest inventions of God. We were carefully constructed, strategically designed and fearfully made. We are some wonderful works of God.

Somebody give God some praise!"

She commands the church to praise God and suddenly everyone conforms to a standing ovation in applause. A voice starts singing through the speakers and a little girl appears on the stage with a mic.

She sings a song that goes: "Lord I give you my heart, I give you my strength."

Her voice is beguiling to the very core of the heart. Its absolutely amazing. A tear falls out my left eye as a result of the bliss in the harmony of this young girl's voice. As I gaze around the church I realize it is not only I who experiences emotional feelings from her singing...people all around are actually weeping, it's quite amazing.

Suddenly the whole church is chanting 'Lord I give you my heart...' with her. My, oh my, she sings the songs like a true professional. She sounds so great and talented.

During this musical joy that the whole church shares now the pastor requests for the music to play at a low volume and she continues:

"Lord I give you my heart and soul. This song is a song of songs, good people. The words in the songs are like a prayer. I think if you ever found yourself unable to pray you can just sing this song and the Almighty will hear that you are trying.