Chapter 8

As we enter the club...

Different spectrums of light: Disco lights, red, green, yellow, blue, white and other lights flashing all over the club and the momentum in the crowd of Club Poizon is epic and exhilarating.

"Wow! This is the shit, this place is really happening, right? This is really really awesome!" She screams out and jumps around as she lands in my arms and I just play along to savour the moment. We step into the club towards the bar and order some drinks, "don't worry about anything, I'll take care of the bills tonight", she says loudly because the music in here is so loud and extremely cool with an exhilarating vibe. I smile and insist that I'd love to help out with the bill but she assures that if I pay I'll have to pay her for the fact that I have paid the bill. Such hard limits she has. I like how adamant she is in her words. I agree that she may handle all the bills and the party continues. Here we are in this rocking place enjoying the wildest of energies, drinking shots and other alcoholic beverages, smoking weed and in rocking the dancefloor to the max.

The time is about 01:55 now as I look at my watch and she reminds me that the club is about to close. Although we are having so much fun she grabs my hand and soon we are outside in the parking lot and she jumps onto me and I hold her in my arms and we start to float in crazy moments of kissing that we both find so eternally seductive.

Soon I set her on the ground and attempt to open the door for her but I trip over and fall beside the car. "Oh, babes are you okay? Did u get hurt?" She quickly runs over to me and kneels beside me as she asks concerned.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, damn I feel so good, Pelo!" I interject in ridiculous humor and she lies beside me while she joins in my silly inebriated enthusiasm. Chanting with laughter we start kissing again, only this time not like the animals we've been all this time.

She is caressed in my arms and handled like the princess she is beside the diva that I had first met, the rush of romance creeps in fast and we are both seared by kisses that vow a perfect redemption of love. This continues for a while and people passing keep suggesting we get a room and we finally stand up and I open the door for her.

"Sure you can drive?" She asks me with her hand in mine.
"I will manage." I assure her and she says, "I trust you" in a whisper, and puts a kiss on my cheek.
I smile and close the door for her while I step to the driver's side and get in the A45.

The engine fires up again as I ignite the key.
Off we go and she directs me to her place in Silver Lakes. The security guard allows us to enter the gates after confirming our residential legitimacy...soon we are in her beautifully crafted house drinking dark and sweet coffee to ease this high level of intoxication. I tried to avoid succumbing to the level of discussing with Pelonomi what's happening in my life currently but this inebriation made sure my mind remains under its control and I found myself spilling out the news as if it were planned all along. Now here we are by her kitchen counter discussing my sorry life:
"How's the coffee?" She asks with some concerned look on her face and I assure her the coffee is perfect for this current moment.
"Wow, you know...I'm sorry for forcing you to tell me all that you have told me. My heart is broken only from hearing the news." Her face flushes as she apologizes sympathetically.

"Really, it's cool, Pelo. Its usually good for our organic health to talk about what bothers us or what makes us happy in this life. So, there is no need to apologize. In fact, I feel somewhat better after telling you all that I've told you before we arrived here. And I just wanna say thank you for taking my mind off things for a while and thank you again for helping me disappear from my horrible life situations. Thank you just for being a supportive stranger."
As I tell her all these things she jumps when I say, "supportive stranger".