Chapter 15

Behind the stage are giant maroon curtains.

I take a walk through the curtains and, whoa! It's certainly dimly lit in here. I hear footsteps of a woman's stilettos cracking the floor away from me. I try to hurry up a bit as I notice a door through which she just walked closing ahead of me. I try to hurry up so I can catch up and I finally reach the metal door and pull it open.

Behind these doors is a whole different world. Well I'd be damned...

Long legs covered in tight red fishnet stalkings standing in black six-inch heels walking out of one door and into another. I saunter through the hall and finally reach the door in which the lady had entered.

Oh my god! I see a whole lot of strippers just flashing before my eyes and some of them invite me in as they notice me.

Well, goddamn it, what the heck is going on here? I wonder in astonishing bewilderment to myself. Just behind the church's scenes is a brothel? What the fuck?

Wait a minute...I just saw Pastor Evelyn Watts enter here. So, what is really going on here? Why would a pastor walk into a brothel so freely? Oh, I knew something was up with her. Through all her blissful beauty she does have some roguishness in the light of her face.

Although I could notice within her a roguish character I still never would've thought that she is in any way connected to a damn brothel. She preaches the gospel with such fervor its mesmerizing.

Anyways, let me try not to jump to conclusions about pastor Evelyn Watts. However, my interests are wildly aroused right now I just wanna know and see more than I'm already seeing.

"So, what's up, baby?" Asks one of the strippers- all over me now...kissing my neck and caressing my helpless Penis, she asks me if I wanna fuck them all right now? There are about six of them in the room.

I let her know that I would love to and that it is such a nice gesture but I'm in search of pastor Evelyn Watts for now.

"Oh, he wants to fuck the pastor." She suggests and I include sarcastically, "yes, yes, I would like to fuck the pastor.

"Oh, you are such a nasty mother fucker! I love you so much. You want to fuck a god fearing whore? Oh, too lovely...you got me feeling so wet and horny, big boy!" She interjects in her charming Spanish accent as she seduces me out of my mind.

I stop her in a flash and kindly ask her if it would be possible for me to see the pastor while I suggest that I only prefer nasty sex with a godly woman. That I have a fetish for sanctified whores. That I am not turned on by a simple orgy with some exotically erotic sluts from all over the world.

I mean, it's Asians, Caucasians, Brazilians, South Africans, Mexicans, other Africans, you name them they are all here and they look so tempting. They possess such explicit sex appeal. Damn I've never seen so many whores in one place in my life.

Before I know it, six other girls are all around me lusting for promiscuity. Oh my, but i think they are getting me hooked. They are just so irresistible. I can feel my heart pumping blood at crazy rates right now.