fights

falling.
chapter 9.
fights.
-----------
I walked back to my house and ran in quickly.

all I needed was my duffle bag that I had dropped.

it had all my stuff.

I grabbed it and started to run.

"bailee rose madison." my mom said sternly.

"where the hell do you think your going?" she yelled.

"I'm going to alex's, I'll come back later tonight. good night mom. I hope you think about your actions and remember who you are. who we were. when dad was here." I said.

my mom flipped me off, then pushed me to the door, and pushed me down the street.

"don't you dare come back to this fucking house if you talk about your father! he left you, Bailee! don't come back!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I was on the floor crying.

"bailee! oh my gosh!" I heard alex yell and run over to me.

"you again." my mom said.

"get over yourself bailee!" she yelled and walked up to the house.

"alex I need to talk to you." I said dead stop crying.

"it's okay, are you okay? did she hurt you?" he said kneeling next to me.

"it doesn't matter," I said.

someone came back out the door.

it was Ryan.

"bailee! don't ever come to this house or I'll hurt you! don't talk to older people like that. damn you need to learn to respect people!" he yelled.

"screw you! You ruined my family! and why should I respect you? being older doesn't give you a right to be an asshole!" I yelled.

"stop threatening people!" alex yelled.

"get away!" Ryan yelled.

alex helped me up and we ran toward his house.

"the parties still going on, I'll grab a blanket, let's go sit by the water and talk?" alex said.

"yeah." I smiled.

"but can I change into something warmer? I'm freezing!" I said looking at my t-shirt dress I was wearing.

"yeah, you can take your stuff upstairs and change in my room. we don't have to pretend anymore, it caused to much." alex said.

"whatever," I said grabbing his hand.

he looked at me and laughed.

"is your boyfriend still coming?" alex laughed as we walked into the party.

"no, he said the flight got delayed. he wouldn't make it, and they canceled the plane because only 15 people where on it." I explained.

"oh, that's to bad." he said as we went upstairs.

"but he said he didn't want me to go to my house. I'm not sure where to stay." I sighed.

"bails, you can stay here. it's fine with me. you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. it's safe. I promise." he said.

"thank you, alex. your a good best friend." I smiled.

we both saw Courtney.

"hi alex." she said.

alex warped his arms around me and we walked upstairs.

"you need a sweatshirt?" he asked.

"yeah, I'm so sorry." I said.