arguements.

falling.
chapter 24.
arguments.
----------------
it was 4:45 and I was meeting alex at 5.

so, I walked to a lake and sat by the doc.

I sat there crying.

I felt incredibly bad.

I loved Kayla with all my heart.

she was my sister, and my best friend.

I started walking to the daily cafe where I was meeting alex.

I still had stilled had ripped jeans on with a striped shirt and a sweater.

I wiped my tears.

emery was meeting up with some friends he had in California.

I instantly smiled when I saw alex was already there waiting.

I walked to him and laughed.

he helped me in my chair.

"you deserve a girl who treats you just as amazing as you treat everyone else," I smiled as he sat down.

"how's Kayla?" he asked.

I looked down.

"good," I smiled.

he looked at me.

"did you just lie to me?" he said.

I half laughed.

"we got in the worst fight we've ever gotten in," I took a deep  breathe.

tears streamed down my face.

"she was mad I might leave her, like everyone else does." I said.

"bails," he said.

"I feel so bad, she hates me." I said.

"she doesn't hate you, she's your sister, she could never hate you." alex said.

"I hope that's true," I said.

I stopped crying and wiped my tears.

"anyways," I said.

"are you really leaving?" alex asked.

"I honestly have no idea." I said.

"I love emery he's my everything. he's been with me for years. then there's my friends back home, my cousins," I sighed.

"your just gonna leave us?" alex said.

I put my head in my hands.

"I kinda want to," I paused.

"I kinda-" i said.

"wow." alex said annoyed.

"look alex I'm sorry, but I have no idea what to do. I'm torn," I said.

"so basically, chlo, Aidan and I have been nothing but good to you. you've completed our group. we all love you so much. we've been great to you," alex paused.

"look, I don't care if you leave me, if you hate me because im rude or whatever bullshit excuse you'll come up with, but don't leave Chloe. she loves you so freaking much. she's always wanted a girl best friend, she found you and she loved you," he paused again.

"and Aidan? he's protected you from Courtney spreading rumors with saying such amazing things about you, and there all true, unless you just pick up and go, that easily. it'll prove the person you really are." alex said.

"look alex, I don't know what I wanna do, it would be nice for your support," I paused.

"I've always thought of you as someone who I could always go to if i needed to." I added.