oh my.

falling.
chapter 27.
oh my.
ALEXS P.O.V
-----------------
"alex," Aidan said.

I looked up at him, sitting on the other end of the couch.

"you still love her?" he smiled.

I put my head in my heads.

"I don't know man," I said.

"I know." Aidan said.

I looked up at him.

"you love her, alex." Aidan smiled.

"you've always wanted something like chlo and I. you've finally got it." he added.

"I love her," I said quietly.

"huh?" Aidan said.

"I love her." I said louder.

he smiled.

"I've loved her since the moment she asked me to hold her on the edge of the doc," I admitted.

"I've loved her every moment since." I said.

"when I saw her and Kayla singing and dancing in the window. when she laughed at brunch and I smiled uncontrollably. I loved her when she was worried about Courtney. I loved her when she played my girl so I wasn't embarrassed. I loved her when we played things and sang. I loved her when she cried over emery. I loved her when I woke up and saw her next to me in the morning. I loved her when I saw how happy she was to see me. I loved her when she was unloveable. I loved her when I saw how much she loved Kayla. and I don't think I'll ever stop loving her." I said.

I was smiling uncontrollably.

"woah." Chloe said from the stairs.

I looked up at her.

"don't tell her please." I begged.

"why?" Chloe said curling up next to Aidan on the couch.

"because she's got enough going on with Kayla and emery." I said.

"your her person, alex. not emery." I said.

"yes and your Aidan's person but you don't do anything about it." alex said.

Aidan and I looked at each other and laughed.

"yeah he'll be the father to my kids one day, but right now where young and where living." Chloe smiled.

"you and Bailee are different." Aidan said.

"your not us," he shrugged.

"I know Chloe will always be in California, and I know that she wants to go to Oregon for collage. and I'm down for that. I'll go with her," he smiled.

"you don't know that stuff about Bailee, what if she goes back to Colorado and you never see her again?" Aidan said.

"find out her dreams. follow yours, alex. and if she's your person she'll be in those dreams with you." Aidan said.

I smiled.

"or of course, we could all go to Oregon!"  Chloe laughed.

it had been a good 25 minutes since Chloe had checked on Bailee.

"I think I'm gonna go check on bails," I said standing up.

"she's in a bra and underwear, FYI." Chloe smiled and laid her head on Aidan.

I smiled and ran up there.

I knocked on the door.

"Chlo?" she said sniffing.