emery.

falling.
chapter 20.
emery.
------------

the next morning I woke up curled up in emerys arm, as he played video games with the other.

I realized I had a sweatshirt on, witch I didn't remember putting on.

I remembered laying down in m bralette.

I smiled at him.

"you look cold," emery smiled and kissed me.

"kayla called," he said.

"what time is?" I said confused.

"it's only 10," she called 15 minutes ago she just said she loved you, they where heading back to California today at 5, she didn't expect you to show up, but she understands. she said to call alex, he was worried, she said she loved you a million times," he explained.

I yawned and grabbed my phone.

12 missed calls from alex.

10 missed calls from Chloe.

8 missed calls from Aidan.

I sighed and went onto twitter.

to remind Paige how much I loved her, I tweeted something.

throw backkkk with this cute girly I call my best friend. Paigey Paigey, I love you best friend. never ever forget that. I may be miles apart but I'm always here, that's not a lie. your the kindest girl I've ever met and if your scared to never make strong friendships like the one we have, you should know that your an incredible friend and any one would be blessed to have you. your a trooper. I'm so glad I have such a great role model to look off of. you've made me regret moving to cali. but, things won't change. I promise. thanks for never leaving me, I love you p!!

 thanks for never leaving me, I love you p!!

I said.

I also tweeted this;

;your hand fits in my like
it was made just for me.

it was emery and I last night

alex texted me; b?? I saw your tweet! answer me please this isn't very nice. who is that?