littleton.

falling.
chapter 19.
Littleton, Colorado.
------------------------

"bailee," Kayla said.

I jumped, scared, and sat up.

"where in Littleton, driving around getting to go to our house, you slept the hole time," Kayla laughed.

I sat up and looked outside.

i was freezing.

probably because I was in shorts and t-shirt and it was 20% and snowing.

I through on emerys sweatshirt that he hadn't taken back.

it was red and said in black bold leaders, Colorado.

my hair was in a messy bun.

"bailee, your gonna get sick," my mom said as I got out of the car to go into the hotel.

"I zoned out, forgot how cold it is," I said.

"when we get inside dress warm please b, where gonna be inside and outside, tomorrow at least. tonight where meeting up with grandma and going to NoNo's cafe for the last time," my mom explained as we made our way to our hotel room.

we got into our room and I looked at my phone.

I had a text from Peyton, one of my friends.

b, your back in Colorado I see from kaylas snap, Paige, ally & I are going to a party at marios tonight, please!!

she said.

I sighed.

is emery or jordyn or Emily gonna be there? not too many people left her like me 🤔

I replied.

okay whatever be a jerk, just wanted to have a good goodbye but I guess your new life's taken over. bye 🖕

Peyton replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"bailee, get ready! where go to NoNos cafe in 10 minutes!" my mom said.

I changed my outfit so I didn't get sick.

I just put on thick leggings, left the sweatshirt, and boots.

I followed Kayla to our car and we picked my grandma up from her friends house who she was staying with, and drove to NoNos cafe, a restaurant I've grown up in.

we walked inside and saw a group of kids who I use to go to school with, though I never talked to any them.

I smiled and sat down at the booth next to Kayla.

this was my last aura in Colorado.

as much as I wanted to let go of if, sitting in this booth that I sat in from the day I was born, just kinda hit me.

part of me didn't want to go.

part of me, would always be in Littleton.

part of me that I'd never let go.

that night we just hung out in the hotel room.

although, my friend Lydia texted me in a group chat with my other friend ally and page.

hay girly!! saw on kaylas snap that your back, plus we heard about Peyton and emery, soo we need to meet up tomrrow!! NoNos cafe, 11:45?

Lydia said.

I smiled.

please come b!!

my other friend Paige said.