move?

falling.
chapter 13.
move?
----------
that night alex and I talked to his mom.

and the next day when we saw her, she said people would come to the house, inspect and see what was happening.

so, my mom was suppose to make it look worse than it was.

Kayla told me a police was at the house.

Joey and josh where sitting on the couch not looking anywhere, she was next to them.

minutes later someone knocked on our door.

a police officer.

"bailee madison?" they said.

"yes?" I said.

"has Ryan Goulding ever hurt you?" he asked.

"well, once." I said showing them my bruise from when he pushed me.

"okay, thank you. is mrs. Lange here?" they said.

"yes?" she came around the corner.

"thank you for reporting Ryan. his kids are pretty beat up and his girlfriend was too. because of his bad past he is sentenced to life in prison." they explained.

"where not usually suppose to tell stuff like this." the police said.

"however, since you seemed like you wanted to make sure the kids where okay I'll let you know that they will be living with there uncle down in Malibu, much better for them." he said.

"and is the house gonna be sold?" she asked.

"no, I think that his girlfriends name is on the lease, so she's gonna go ahead and buy it. once again thank you for calling, we
Appreciate it." he said.

and with that, he was gone.

we watched as they took the two boys in the police car, then Ryan in another.

I looked at alex.

my life had just changed forever.

alex and I walked over to my house.

"guess who's moving to California!" Kayla exclaimed happily hugging me.

"the madison's are coming to California" I joked back.

"and grandma is to!" Kayla exclaimed.

"really?" I said happily.

and that was that.

that night I stayed at alex's again because Kayla and my mom where staying in a hotel while police made sure the house was safe and moved out all Ryan's stuff.

we were remodeling the house.

I had made a group chat with my friends back home; Peyton, Lydia, Paige, and ally.

"aww guys, sad news, it's official I'm moving to California to finish high school :/ I'll miss y'all!"

I said.

Peyton instantly replied.

"oh. well jordyn and I are super close now anyways."

I was shocked, that was pretty rude...

Lydia replied next.

"awww b!! I'll miss you so much :) talk to me weekly tho! love ya girly."

that made me smile, at least she cared.

then Paige replied.

"really :(( it won't be the same without you."

then ally replied.