Before beginning - PLEASE READ

Hello,my lovely people!

As promised,here's the sequel to Roommates with Benefits. I'm pretty excited about this,I just hope I can do something great with the plot that's coming to me little by little.

Mostly, here's the thing: Dr. and Mrs. Bennet are having some matrimonial issues. Marriage is never easy,is it? I bet even Cinderella fought with Prince Charming,but we don't know because they never told us. Well,if you watch Once Upon a Time,you'll know that even Snow White and her Prince go through some troubles now and then...okay,I'm rambling,sorry.

I said I would write about their daughter,and I will,however,I realized that this sequel is better off solo, which means that I will indeed write Nicky Bennet's story, but it'll be a spin-off,so a different book: I think her story has quite a potential, and keeping it trapped within the sequel to her parents' journey would be unfair.

I'll probably post both stories within the same period, because it might be easier and more fun to follow, but considering I also have Her Brother's Best Friend to finish here, and a couple of others on the other side, I can't promise anything.

Yes, I'm a lazy writer, sorry :P my inspiration only functions if I keep more tabs open, so I need to be able to switch story to keep going with each plot. Weird, I know.

Now, the parallel between present and past remains, both here and The Bad Boy's Daughter (the spin-off about Lukas and Tara's rebel daughter, Nicky),however, while here it's meant to give more insight into their old relationship and their lives before becoming Roommates with Benefits, in The Bad Boy's Daughter such parallel is meant to show the similarities between Nicky and Lukas: he was a bad boy, she'd a bad girl, how could I miss the chance to make a comparison? :P

I guess this book, Ex with Benefits, can be counted both as sequel and prequel, which might be quite interesting for me to write, I'll admit.

Soooo...that's the plot more or less. As I keep going,I'll define it better,of course. If you have suggestions about the plot,feel free to dm me,I'll read gladly what you propose,inspiration can come from truly anything!

For the cover, thanks to YranyiPortalatin :)

Well,that's all for now,I'll leave you to the story. 

p.s. Thank you,thank you for reading! Roommates with Benefits is having great success,I really didn't expect it :D

p.p.s. if you're on Instagram,follow me and I'll follow back,the name's thewritingwolf