Do be do be do

Not a chapter sorry :P

I'm only here to say that,due to both work and problems with the plot,updates are gonna start slowing down.

The day for updates now is Tuesday,however I'll skip this one,so Lukas and Tara will see you again on May 9th.

[SPOILER ALERT]

...

...

...

What I can say now is that there will be a bump in time,a cheating,a baby and a marriage.

It could be that Tara dates either Aaron or Jeremy and cheats on either of them with Lukas, winding up pregnant.

Or it could be that Jeremy cheats on her,so she goes back to Lukas,but is pregnant with Jeremy's baby. 

I'm not saying Aaron because he's too much of a cutie to cheat on his princess *sigh* ... the fact that I love Aaron might not help Lukas,though :P or maybe I'll just write a spin-off for Aaron..mmh...

Or it could just be that Lukas dates Valentine but cheats on her with Tara,yet marries Valentine because she's pregnant (lol I'm such a horrible person xD)

Or maybe it's Nicky to wind up pregnant and to get married.

Or maybe Jeremy marries Valentine and they both leave the Bennets alone haha

Who knows...make your guesses if you like :)

Just kidding,the ending will be happy,no worries

Just kidding,the ending will be happy,no worries. It's just a matter of...happy for whom? *grins evilly*

By the way,I also plan to upload The Bad Boy's Daughter soon enough,because I need it to be parallel with this one,so stay tuned ;)

Ah! I am participating to The Literary Awards 2017 with Roommates with Benefits,it's a people's choice award, so readers nominate their favorite books in each category, if you'd like to nominate Roommates with Benefits for Best Romance Story,I would be truly grateful. 

THANK YOU!