Forgetting

Cautions advised: emotional city here...

CHAPTER 19 - FORGETTING

17 years old Lukas POV

"What did you just call me?" She questioned blinking her eyes an annoying amount of times, yet not pushing me away.

I ignored her, and kept going my way, but cursed my stupid tongue for slipping again. This is the third time I make such rookie mistake, what the hell is going on with me? I've never been this sloppy.

Ugh, that damn virgin. I keep seeing her face every time, how the hell is that possible? It can't be just because I didn't get what I wanted. I mean it's not like it's this big of a deal. Jason beat me to it, it stinks, yeah, it burns, but so what? He did me a favor, damnit.

"Lukas ..." The girl writhing beneath me called, and I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Yes, it's amazing, babe ..." I tried saving in corner. Surprisingly, she flipped us all of a sudden.

"You're not even thinking of me, are you?" She asked, grinding against me. I don't even know your name, honey, I would have said, but kept it, settling for my usual charming smile as I flipped us back.

"I couldn't think of anybody else but you, babe." I cooed, hooking her legs behind me as I dug faster, busying her with moans just so she wouldn't see how distracted I was.

Where was I? Right. That damn virgin. I let go of the best fuck buddy I've ever had in order to try my luck with her, and what does she do? She gives up her virginity to that idiot. Ugh. What kind of crazy girl would lose her virginity to Jason Leman? He's such a pathetic loser, always trying to catch girls using the money card. Some even fall into it, but then he blows it with his lame jokes. I thought my sweet little virgin was clever, but it turns out, she's just as stupid as the average girl in our school.

Ugh. I should thank Jason, though. That idiot did me a huge favor and he has no idea. I've never spent this long chasing a girl, it's never taken me this long to just get her naked in my bed, I swear. Usually it's a matter of minutes, a whole night at the most, but ... that virgin, it's been months. Months! It's been five months and she doesn't even talk to me, not even a hi, a wave, nothing. I don't even get as much of a hi, yet she goes and screws Leman. What lunacy is that?

Digging my fingers in the girl's hips, I pushed harder, and she moaned louder. I was getting bored, can't deny it. I picked up this chick after school out of pure routine. For some reason lately I don't feel like hooking up, I just do because it's become a routine, it'd feel weirder if I didn't have some unknown girl in my bed after school other than the opposite.

In truth, when school ended, I thought I'd blow off some steam by hitting the gym, but the sight of Leman all touchy with my virgin somehow annoyed me. I felt like I ought to beat him to something. So I picked up his ex girlfriend. Or I think it was her. Honestly, I don't have the slightest idea what's her name, and she's not even that good in bed.