Chapter one

Taehyung P.O.V.

It was a nice spring evening, and I was walking to the usual hangout spot where me and the guys go to everyday after school, and by hangout spot I mean the old boxcar lying on the train tracks. "Ah! What even is a quadratic equation?!", I heard Jungkook shout from a few feet away. " Maybe if you didn't sleep through all of math class you would fucking know!", Yoongi said bitterly to the younger boy. " I shouldn't be sleeping in class?! What about you, Mr. I - slept - through - my - whole - mid term - and - had - to - answer - 155- questions - in - 15 - minutes?!", kook retorted. "Ladies, Ladies, you're both dumbasses, let's not argue", I chuckled as I walked up to the two while both of the boys stuck their tongue out at me in unison. "Hey where are the others?", I asked. "I don't know, but I miss my Jiminie like crazy", Yoongi replied while resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "Oh be quiet, Yoongi. You saw Jimin literally 25 minutes ago in last period", Jungkook snickered. "Hey, Shut the fu-", Yoongi was cut off by the lips of his precious boyfriend Jimin crashing into his own. "GET A ROOM!", Jin said while walking to the boxcar hand in hand with his husband Namjoon. Hoseok followed shortly texting on his phone, giving a quick peace sign and smirk before looking back at the screen. "Well now that we're all here-", I look up and see the two couples eating each others face and Hoseok still texting and not even paying attention to me. "I SAID NOW THAT WE'RE ALL HERE..." I yelled startling all of the guys except Kook who was the only one paying attention in the first place. "... Let's talk about the super awesome surprise party you guys are throwing me for my birthday!", I smiled showing all of my teeth. "First of all, who said we're throwing you a surprise party? Second, it's a SURPRISE party, why would we tell you the plans if it's supposed to be a surprise, you dork?!", Jimin giggled while Yoongi was kissing his neck. I threw jungkooks pencil at the boy, "well, it was worth a shot, and don't call me a dork, you dork!".