Chapter eleven

Jungkook P.O.V

Right when I got back in the car Tae asked me if everything was ok. "Yeah, everything is fine, don't worry baby", I told him and kissed his cheek. I decided not to tell him about Yoongi almost beating me to a pulp because you know Tae would probably murder Yoongi hyung. "Ok baby I was jus- wait did you just call me baby?! No no no you're the baby in the relationship! You call me -", I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. "Sorry daddy", I giggled while Tae blushed at the unexpected name. " I was go- gonna say som- something else but that works", he said nervously. " Youre my daddy and I'm your baby for now on!", I said being as adorable as I can. "Ok, little one", Tae kissed my forehead," let's go see Jimin hyung".

*~*~* skip ahead 10 minutes *~*~*

"We're here baby", I woke up to Taes deep voice and immediately jumped out of the car and ran to Jimin. "JIMIN HYUNG!", I sat at the bench next to Jimins grave stone. It read " Park Jimin. Loving son, brother, and husband. October 13, 1998 - February 12, 2017." Tae started approaching me with flowers for Jimin. "Hey, Chim" Tae said as he laid the flowers on Jimins grave. " Ah hyung! I got an A on my math exam! I worked so so hard and after words all the guys took me to get ice cream and pizza! Well.. All of the guys went except Yoongi hyung.. He really misses you.. I hope you can make him feel better some how.", me and Tae sat and talked with Jimin for hours before Tae pointed out that it's almost 8 and it's a school night. "Aish we have to go hyung! We'll talk to you really soon don't worry! I love you Jimin, bye", I kissed the palm of my hand and touched Jimins grave stone before heading back to the car.

LMAO SURPRISE DADDY KINK ON YOU BITCHES HAHAHA