Chapter six

Jungkook p.o.v.
I avoided Taehyung the whole day which was extremely hard since you know I kinda sorta like him... A lot. Anyways, I texted my other bestest friend in the world Jimin letting him know I was coming over to his place.

Kookie 😋🍪: Hey, I'm coming over

🌸Chim Chim🌸: Uhm me and Yoongi are a little busy having a two person party kook

Kookie😋🍪: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

🌸Chim Chim🌸: We're fucking

Kookie😋🍪: OMFG SHJSOSKWNEH WHAT?!

🌸Chim Chim🌸: don't act all innocent Jeon Jungkook! I always notice your little friend come up when you see Tae changing in the locker room for PE lmao just come over

Bitch. I basically ran over to Jimins house. I had a copy of his house key, so I just invited myself in. I walked in on Yoongi and Jimin cuddling on the couch watching some Kdrama. "TAEHYUNG KISSED ME", I yelled at both of the boys. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY OTP I SHIP IT AHHH THIS IS THE BEST DAY", Jimin jumped up and started squealing. "I don't know what to do Jimin. You and Yoongi are relationship goals help me please!", I pleaded while I went to the kitchen to help myself with a bowl of cereal. " just do what I did when I told Jiminie I had feelings for him", Yoongi said nonchalantly. "What did you do, hyung?", I just realized that I actually don't know how they ended up together;it just kinda happened and nobody questioned it or anything since they were always all over each other and flirting since the beginning. "Well, I simply said 'hey Jimin I really like you and I've been liking you for a long time now so let's fuck'", Yoongi stated while throwing a few pieces of dry cereal in his mouth. "Awe I remember that! I love you so much babe", Jimin said while wrapping his arms around his shirtless boyfriend. "Ok I'm not doing that, and also can you guys get off of each other for 5 seconds?!", I yelled getting annoyed at the couple. They both replied a "No" in unison before hugging each other and swaying back in forth in the middle of the kitchen. "Fuck you guys! You're no help, I'll just figure this out by myself!", I yelled as I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. "IM TELLING MOM YOU CURSED", I heard Jimin scream from outside. Damnit.