Chapter twelve

Yoongi P.O.V

What am I becoming? I looked around at all the empty liquor bottles and beer cans scattered around me. I rubbed my face trying to ignore the pounding headache I currently have. I decided to go get some pain pills from my bathroom cupboard because my head was hurting like hell. On the way to the bathroom I knocked straight into my dresser causing a few things to fall. "Fuck", I cursed under my breath as I started to pick up the items that fell. It was just a gold chain, a pair of sunglasses, and 3 dollars. I got up and noticed something else on the floor. I picked it up and noticed it was a picture of Jimin. I smiled as tears built up in my eyes. I remember he took that picture of himself with the Polaroid camera I bought him for his birthday. He handed me the picture right after he took it saying "I want you to keep it, one day it will really help you". I was always confused about why he said that. I mean I know it was a selca of the most beautiful person in the world, but how would it help me other than making me smile like an idiot every time I see it? I flipped the Polaroid picture over and saw writing on the back of it that I never noticed before. It said, " Yoongi, you are the love of my life, the person I wish to stay with till the end, and quite frankly my best friend. If there comes a time where we're not together just know I will always be thinking of you, my love. No matter what brings us apart, I will always be with you. Maybe not physically, but just know I'll always be there, my suga bear. Please take care of yourself if I ever disappear. I don't want the sweet, sexy, sleepy boy I fell in love with turning into someone he's not. I love you with all of my heart, Min Yoongi, never forget that.". I read the note over and over again. Tears streaming down my face. I love Park Jimin, and I know Park Jimin loves me too. I couldn't help but laugh at the pet name Jimin would always call me, "Suga bear". I need to visit him. I called Jungkook right away. "Hyung?", kook answered surprised that I called him. "Hey, JK. Uhh mind to take me to Jimin next time you visit?", I asked biting my lip. I heard Jungkook loudly gasp and yell at his boyfriend the news excitedly. "That's great babe but could you maybe SHUT THE HELL UP?! ITS 2 IN THE MORNING!!", I also heard Tae yell from the other line. I slightly laughed at how similar me and Jimin acted. "Aish okay Taehyung! Go back to sleep Mr.Grumpy! Anyways, yes we'd love to take you even though TAE is being a STUPID HEAD!", I couldn't see them but I already knew they were both sticking their tongues out at each other, "Saturday morning sound good?". "Yeah perfect!", I replied. "Ok we'll see yo- AHH TAE GET OFF OF ME!", the younger boy was laughing uncontrollably cutting off his sentence. I assumed Tae was tickling him for talking back. "Wrong name baby!" I heard the older boy say. "AH DADDY HA HA STOP", JK said still laughing like a mad man. JESUS CHRIST DID THEY FORGET I WAS STILL ON THE PHONE?! I hung up cringing at the young couple because JK is like 5 and Tae is like 7 and JK is calling Tae daddy. It's kinda weird to me. I decided to ignore it and collapse on my bed. "I'll see you soon, love", I whispered as I drifted to sleep.