Chapter seventeen

Taehyung P.O.V

It's the last month of senior year and im stressing the fuck out. I have my midterms in a couple weeks, my euthanasia essay is due in a few days and I didn't even start it, and I have to take care of Jungkook. I rested my head on my desk so I could try to take my mind off everything. "Mr.Kim! My classroom is not a napping area!", Ms.Lisa yelled as she slapped her ruler against the white board. "Sorry Miss!", I smiled big trying to make her less mad with my adorableness. It didn't work. I pretended to take notes, but instead I was just doodling "Taehyung + Jungkook" in different fonts. I snapped out of my doodling when Ms.Lisa was right next to my desk. "Taehyung, may I talk with you privately outside please?", she asked. I nodded my head and walked out of the room with her. "Taehyung, you are failing my class and I think it's because of that Jungkook", ms.lisa said with concern. I looked down with disappointment in myself, "ok I will do something about it, thanks for telling me I guess". She sadly smiled and we walked back into class. Fuck. What am I gonna do? I can't just leave him, I love him too much to do that. This is the last month of senior year, I need to get my grades back in check or else I won't pass. The bell finally rang and I grabbed all my stuff and walked to my locker. Jungkook was waiting there like usual. Great. "Hey daddy!", he said enthusiastically. So cute I thought to myself but kept a straight face. "Hey Jungkook", I said with a monotone voice. "What's wrong? You never call me by my actual name. Are you okay?", I heard the concern in his voice. "No I'm not fucking okay! I'm failing my classes because of you and I might not graduate! You take all of my time and attention and I can't get anything done, leave me alone!", I snapped at him. Jungkooks eyes started watering and he grabbed his stuff and ran away. I felt like a piece of shit, but it had to be done right? I came back to my senses and realized how bad I fucked up. I started walking home with both headphones blasting in my ears. Why does all the terrible shit happen to me? My bestfriend is in a hospital for attempting suicide, my other bestfriend is in the ground, and I just lost the love of my life. I punched the brick wall next to me in frustration, causing my knuckles to bleed. I screamed at the pain and fell to the floor crying into my hands. I sat there for about five minutes until someone approached me. "Uhm are you okay?", the voice said. I looked up and saw a boy with black hair reaching out to help me up. I wiped away my tears and grabbed his hand. "My name is Sehun, what's yours?", the boy said. "Taehyung", I said while sniffling and wiping my face with my sleeve. "Well, Taehyung. It seems like you're having a pretty bad day", sehun frowned. I nodded and looked down at the floor. "Well you can talk to me about it. The past week hasn't been the best for me either to be completely honest.", sehun sadly smiled. "I just lost my boyfriend for the stupidest reason, and my best friend is in a mental hospital for attempting suicide, and my other best friend is dead, and I'm failing my classes. It's just very overwhelming.", I confessed. "I'm sorry to hear that. My boyfriend attempted suicide too, I guess we kinda have the same story", the boy said. I weakly smiled. "Well, I have one thing to say to you. If you really love your boyfriend, go after him. No matter if he hates you at the moment and doesn't want to see you, get him back and don't give up till he's yours again.", sehun said sincerely, "I gotta go now, I hope you feel better Taehyung.". I smiled, "thank you so much". The boy nodded and waved goodbye. I'm coming baby.