Chapter five

Jungkook P.O.V.

Well we're all going back to school after we had a little off day. I rather be alone with Tae like yesterday though... NOT THAT I LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING, he's just my bestest friend in the whole world and I like to spend time with him. Yeah, he's kinda cute.. And his deep voice is probably the most attractive thing ever.. And the way he sticks his tongue out all the ti- I DONT LIKE TAEHYUNG AHHH. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Taehyung yell an excited "Kookie!". Great, just the person I wanted to see, fucking up- I mean messing up my emotions like always (don't tell Jin Hyung I said a bad word please). "Oh hey, Tae" I said in a kind of depressed tone, but I still showed a little smile. "Uhhh what's wrong? Do I need to fight anyone?", Tae said with sincerity while clenching his fist. "No, it's nothing.. I just didn't want to go to school today since I'm kind of tired, that's all", I smiled trying to hide the fact that my heart is about to jump right out of my chest just because I'm standing in Taehyungs presence. "Whatever you say, Kookie", he messed up my hair in a playful manner and started walking with me to the entrance of the school. Oh Taehyung when will you ever notice how bad I want you to kiss me and hold my hand and hu- before I could finish my "thoughts" Taehyung grabbed me by the hand and kissed me. He pulled away and chuckled, "You were thinking out loud, Kook". "I - I -Uh- gotta - uh- yeah bye", I stuttered and ran away from the boy with my face redder than a tomato. DID TAE JUST?! DID WE JUST?! TAE JUST FRICKEN KISSED ME! I touched my lips still remembering his taste. I'm craving more of him after each second passing. If this is wrong then fuck I don't want it to be right.