Chapter sixteen

Yoongi P.O.V

"This place is fucking boring", I said out loud putting my hands behind my head. "I know right", I heard a voice come from the bed next to me. I sat up and saw a boy about my age with brown hair. " uh who are-", I was cut off. "My name is Luhan, but you can call me Lu if you want. Yours?", the boy looked up from the book he was reading. "Yoongi". "Nice. What are you in here for?", the boy asked. "Well I uh attempted", I nervously scratched the back of my neck not knowing how the boy would react. Lu made a sad smile, "me too", he lifted up his sleeve showing long scars traveling down his arm. "I'm sorry to hear that", I looked down sadly. "It's fine, you're kinda cute, you must have girls all over you", Luhan said looking down at his book. "Uh thanks, but I have boyfriend.", I replied trying to hint that I'm gay. "Oh my god me too! We're like twins or something! Fate brought us together! This was our destiny!", Lu shouted excitedly causing a nurse to come in and tell him to calm down. We both laughed. "You're not that bad, kid", I laughed. He gave me a small smile and shrugged. "So who's your boyfriend?", I asked. He had the biggest smile on his face as he pulled out a picture from the side of his hospital bed.

"Sehun", he handed me the picture, "Stunning, right?"

"Sehun", he handed me the picture, "Stunning, right?". "Yeah, I'd smash", I joked. Lu didn't think that was very funny. "Relax, i have a boyfriend too, remember?", I told him. He eased up and smiled. "Tell me about him", he rested his head on the palm of his hand. "Well, he's short and he would always pout when I would tease him. And he had these soft pink lips that would make me melt every time he pressed them against mine. And his eyes.. His eyes were like swimming pools. So deep. Every time I would look into them i would fear drowning. He was the definition of perfection, and it absolutely pained me that he didn't realize it.". "Wait why did you use past tense? What happened?", Luhan asked. "He passed away in a car accident", I hesitated but decided to tell him. "I'm so sorry. He sounded like an amazing person.", Lu said sympathetically. "It's fine. Angels belong in the sky, right?", I said while a single tear fell down my cheek. Lu nodded and gave a sad smile. "It was nice talking to you Luhan. I'm gonna take a nap, I'll talk to you again when I wake up.", I told the boy with my eyes closed and my hands behind my head. He nodded and picked up the book he was reading earlier. "I love you, Park Jimin", I whispered to myself as I gently fell asleep.