Chapter two

Jin's P.O.V.

Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, met up at mine and Namjoon's apartment. "So, what are we gonna do for Tae Tae's surprise party?", I asked the younger boys. "Let's throw it here, Mom!", Jimin asked excitedly. All the boys (except Joonie) call me mom because I am the oldest. "Uhhhh I don't think so, Chim Chim, we've already gotten 4 noise complaints for the parties we already threw here", Namjoon laughed nervously. "... But we've only had two parties here...", Yoongi said confusingly. "Well me and jin have had parties with just us if you know what I mean", Namjoon smirked and bit his lip. My face turned bright red while most of the boys laughed. "What is he talking about, hyung?", Kookie asked me with big eyes and his head tilted slightly. "Uhhh.. We uhhh.. Well you see what happened was.. JOONIE!", I yelled at my husband and slapped his chest for almost ruining my baby's innocence. "We need to focus on Taehyungs party, guys!", Hoseok shouted getting us back on track. "Hey, let's have it at the boxcar! We can pretend we're all going to the boxcar to help Jungkook with his math homework, but instead it'll be the raddest party ever!", Yoongi said with confidence. Jimin smirked proudly and admirably looked at his boyfriend, "that's my baby". Yoongi blew a kiss to Jimin. "That's a great plan, Yoongi! Also, ew.", Hoseok chuckled. Yoongi flipped him off while making out with Jimin. "Well, I guess that's the plan! Make sure Tae doesn't find out *cough* Jungkook *cough*", I made sure Jungkook knew I was mainly talking to him since Taehyung is his best friend. "Don't worry about it! My lips are sealed!", Kookie pretended to lock his lips and throw away the key. "Wait, mom, I'm still confused about you and Namjoon's two person party", he said with his confused puppy eyes. "Uhhhh.. We'll save that conversation for another time, hun"