Chapter twenty

Taehyung P.O.V

The day has finally come. It's graduation day. I went to Jungkooks house to get ready. "You look hot", he said as he was fixing the collar to my school uniform. I laughed, "Thanks, you do too". He smiled as he was fixing his own uniform. I was staring at Jungkook until I got a text from Jin hyung.

Eomma Jin 💗: I'm so proud of you babies! Look for Yoongi, Joonie, and I in the crowd! Love you 😚

I smiled at the text. Me, Hoseok, and Jungkook are graduating. Yoongi was supposed to be graduating too but he missed like 6 months of school. I looked back at Jungkook and saw a tear fall down his cheek. "Kookie what's wrong?", I said while I pulled his face into the crook of my neck. "Jimin hyung would've been here", Jungkook looked me in the eyes, while his eyes were sparkling with tears, "I miss him, Tae". I hugged him closer to my chest, "I miss him too love". I started to sing to him to calm him down. I wiped away his tears, "let's go, baby".

~30 minutes later~

"Jeon Jungkook!", the principle of our school announced for Jungkook to get his diploma. Jungkook froze up, "Tae I'm scared". I kissed his forehead, "hey, you never walk alone, before you know it I'll be right by your side". Jungkook smiled and walked on stage. Immediately I heard Jin yell, "THATS MY BABY! JEON JUNGKOOK IM SO PROUD OF YOU! EOMMA LOVES YOU!". Jungkook walked next to Hoseok, who was previously called and held his diploma to his chest smiling with his bunny teeth. About ten minutes later the principle called my name. I walked up on stage and looked into the crowd. I saw Jin with his eyes watering while Namjoon was laughing and recording. Me and Yoongi made eye contact and he mouthed me, "You made it", and gave me a small genuine smile. After everyone was called the principle made a last announcement. "We have something very special for one of our students who unfortunately couldn't make it here today". I looked at Jungkook confusingly, and he gave me the same confused look and shrugged. Everyone looked at the huge screen in front of the stadium, and sure enough it was a memorial for Jimin. It showed a bunch of pictures that Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok, and I were featured in. Waterfalls were falling out of our eyes as we saw all the pictures. Lastly, was a picture of Jimin kissing Yoongis cheek while Yoongi was smiling so big showing his gums. I've never seen Yoongi that happy in a long time. "Min Yoongi, can you please accept Park Jimins diploma in his honor?", the principle said looking down at Yoongi in the crowd. Yoongi walked on stage with his eyes still pouring tears and shakily took the diploma out of the principles hands. Everyone started chanting, "Park Jimin! Park Jimin! Park Jimin!". Yoongi did a speech on Jimins behalf, "Jimin was always talking about how excited he was for this day to come. He would always stress about how he thought he wouldn't make it to graduation but he did it.", Yoongi looked up at the sky "I'm so proud of you baby, you made it. Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon please come here.". We all walked to Yoongi, tears still falling down our faces. "I promise you, Jimin, this is all for you, and We will never let you down. Thank you.", Yoongi finished and we all held hands and bowed as everyone in the crowd cheered and shouted. After the ceremony was over we all met up at Jins car. "I'm so proud of you guys, and I know Jimin is too and I love you guys so much", Jin said as he group hugged all of us crying. "We love you too Jin", me, Hoseok, and Jungkook said in unison. We all went out to eat at a restaurant to celebrate. "I cook better than this", Jin said every 10 minutes. We all rolled our eyes and stuffed our faces with food. "It's true!", Jin turned to Namjoon, "right Joonie?!". Namjoon looked up nervously and smiled, "of course, babe". "See!", Jin said with wide eyes. We all laughed and finished up our food. We went outside and said our goodbyes to each other. "So is this the part where we all split up and do our own things and rarely talk to each other anymore?", I said while my voice cracked with sadness. "Of course not, we will be best friends forever! Don't worry about it!", Hoseok said as he pulled us all together for another group hug. "I love you guys. Please don't forget about me", Jungkook said as he hugged all of us back. "Would never dream of it, maknae", we all replied. Everyone split up and went home. Me and Jungkook went to his place. I took off my shirt and put on gray sweatpants and Jungkook did the same and we got ready for bed. "Tae.", he whispered. "Yes?". "Are you tired?". "Nope. Are you?". "Not at all". "So what do you want to do because I'm up for anything". "Anything?". "Sure why not?" "So like are you up for us doing the sex?". "Woah Jungkook slow your roll! I thought you said you wanted to wait for a long while to have sex". "But I change my mind, I want to have sex now", Jungkook said as he sat on my waist. "Why are you so horny?!", I laughed to myself being quiet enough for Jungkook not to hear me. "Jungkook, no! As much as I want to fuck you right now, I'm not going to because you're not ready." I explained. "Daddy~!", Jungkook moaned as he wiggled his hips on my dick. "Fuck Jungkook! Don't do that!", I said biting my lip. "What? This?", he smirked as he wiggled his hips again. "Yes, that! Stop!", I said as my voice cracked from the pleasure. "Make me", Jungkook whispered seductively in my ear. I flipped him on his back and crawled on top of him. I started leaving sloppy kisses all down his neck to right above where his boxers were and I stopped right there. "Mmmm daddy keep going, why did you stop?", Jungkook whined. "Blow me first and I will show you what I can do". He nodded and got on his knees. I laughed and pushed his forehead so he fell on his butt, "You're not ready, goodnight Jungkook". I fell back on the bed and cuddled up in the blankets. Jungkook stayed on the floor with his eyes wide open and his jaw dropped. "Are you fucking kidding me, Kim Taehyung?!", he yelled with his face red. "Nope, you're not ready. Sorry Kookie.". "I hate you", he mumbled as I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him as close as he can be to my body. "I love you too, baby".

Lmao y'all actually thought there would be smut. I'm a child of God, bye.